I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoyed that Shane got 12 stars. Such an easy one as well. The only hard bit was the spiders and that was easier than a lot of other trials. He's going to be unbearably smug.
Did you notice that the camp cheered up once he'd gone anyway? Chicago routine and it looked like Russell was teaching them some singing.
I agree. I couldnt believe the fakery of the supposed critters. They were all plastic except for one spider one snake and the toads n rats who kept their distance. The lizard type things were a joke. They were toys! Really disappointed at how the show is dumbing down. Shane didnt have one critter on him when he finished

Reactions: 14
I just googled James Craft Giovanni fletcher.. Lots of photo shoot mag articles came up including this in hello... Just look at her down to earth mumma live courtesy of multi millionaire husband Tom Fletcher. James Craft also posting on the Giovanni thread here.I think he may be a photographer or something media related

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm getting bored of Jordan and,Shane's constant showboating. Show some of the others fgs.

Reactions: 16
Shane reminds me of those really arrogant, angry know it all men you would see sat at the end of the bar in your local men’s pub that your avoid eye contact with.
Awww I love Russell, think he comes across a really genuine, nice fella and being himself. Not playing up to the cameras like some of the others *cough Jordan cough* 😂

Reactions: 27
Mo 300k. Vernon 250k Bev 125k. Russell. 100k. Jessica 75k. Ruth and Victoria. 75k.AJ 50k Hollie. 50k. Then it says others not revealed.
Bloody hell. I never really read about who earned what in previous years I had no idea it was that much 😯😯😯 quarter of a million quid for a couple of weeks in a castle. I don’t know what I thought it was but it certainly shocked me everyone is getting that much.

Does anyone know what happens if they leave of their own accord?

Reactions: 7
What a tit trial, he walked that. Hopefully tomorrow's will be more gruesome 🤣

Ruthie is totally at it "oh I'm usually so strong and I need to realise I don't need my armour", load of nonsense for some sympathy. Victoria right on in there too for some helpful advice 🙄

I still love Jordan and AJ having a go at Shane's cleaning was great.

• Haha
Bloody hell. I never really read about who earned what in previous years I had no idea it was that much 😯😯😯 quarter of a million quid for a couple of weeks in a castle. I don’t know what I thought it was but it certainly shocked me everyone is getting that much.

Does anyone know what happens if they leave of their own accord?
I can't find out but have just read about the ones that have - can't seen any of this lot doing a runner as the stress does not seem anything like the Aus show.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else just want to brush Bev’s hair? I get that in a freezing cold castle you might not wash your hair that often unless you’re getting covered in fish guts but you’d at least brush it. A hairbrush was literally her luxury item. I have curly hair so obviously don’t brush it but will either braid it or try and hide the frizz by tying it if I don’t want to wash it. It just kind of annoys me since none else looks that unkept.
Also kind of enjoyed seeing AJ getting annoyed at Shane for doing the washing up badly, me and my sisters get into arguments all the over these things so it’s just a matter of time until it happens in camp.

Reactions: 10
Omg I’ve missed a shower scene please say it’s not Vernon please say it’s not Vernon
I agree. I couldnt believe the fakery of the supposed critters. They were all plastic except for one spider one snake and the toads n rats who kept their distance. The lizard type things were a joke. They were toys! Really disappointed at how the show is dumbing down. Shane didnt have one critter on him when he finished
Its because its in the UK this year. There's been complaints about animal cruelty. Plus I saw an article about the locals worrying about what escaped critters will do to our countryside because some aren't native.

I dont think Russell gets enough airtime

Reactions: 12
(Still watching on catchup) Dec saying they couldn’t get fish guts in time for Shane’s trial, the ITV producer definitely took notes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.