I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, they were kind of moaning about what the whole point of the show is. I don't blame her for rolling her eyes at that, it's not her fault they got given Pigeon and it's part of whole point of the show. She is the only one there who seems to just want to crack on and show how she can beat the castle by just getting on with it and not being full of herself. She's being polite, trying her best, keeping spirits up (can be a bit annoying at times but far far from anything that all of the others are doing with their attention-seeking), no drama, no-nonsense during the trials like pretty much everybody else.

Tonight they were just being unnecessary to her when she was getting on with the cooking. They wouldn't dare do to Mo what they did to her because they know it's obviously not a good look in 2020 so she get's the full brunt of their hungriness and then she comes off looking bad because she rightfully gets a bit annoyed at all the hassle and moaning. I wish the ITV producers would give her the air time she deserves, she's the only genuine one there and I think if she has a solo trial people will be surprised and see that.
Another new member giving Gi the Mrs Wonderful vibes. 😯

I’ve worked with Jordan a few time’s, he’s acting it up. He’s not like that in real life!
He is not the only one - it is a gameshow not real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think Gi is Miss wonderful but she handled everyone telling her what to do with the meal much better than I would've done.

Reactions: 9
I will last night put me off AJ even more, always found him a smug git. Jordan may be acting, but at least he has a sense of humour & is entertaining, AJ has all the personality of wet toilet roll. Can't really blame Shane for getting snippy at him. Imagine waking up first thing to that knobhead telling you to do the washing up. And his telegraph interviews just make him come across as an annoying little elf on the shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The other night I had I'm a celeb on but was doing something else, looked up as genuinely thought Steve McDonald from Corrie had gone in and was confused how I'd missed it 😂 It was Jordan. I can't unhear it now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just...if true😠
I'm not that bothered about this. Making sure they know how certain locks etc work before going in is fine. Like they said it wouldn't be good to watch they could physically do the trial but they failed just because they struggled with a lock mechanism.

I've done escape rooms quite a bit and they have a board outside with all the different lock types and tell you to practise before you go in as some are awkward and some I'd never seen before. It would be annoying if you solved the puzzle but lost just because the lock was weird.

I did wonder if Hollie would struggle with the lock during the girls task so I'm glad they let her practise first and checked she was happy to do it.

Reactions: 12
Please report messages that read like spam to admin - Please read our rules and why they're important
I've been blown away by Gi. Kept her cool when everyone was being annoying. I will be adding her podcast happy mum happy baby to my subscriptions and buying some girlfriends her books that all are very highly rated of 4.7+ on Amazon.

The world needs more strong and motivational women. If you're a mum a vote for Gi is a vote to support mums. 💜💗💙💚💛🧡

I've been blown away by Gi. Kept her cool when everyone was being annoying. I will be adding her podcast happy mum happy baby to my subscriptions and buying some girlfriends her books that all are very highly rated of 4.7+ on Amazon.

The world needs more strong and motivational women. If you're a mum a vote for Gi is a vote to support mums. 💜💗💙💚💛🧡
She isn’t the only women in there who is a Mother

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Another newbie giving Gi an ad and we are not falling for it. She is a mother and Theresa is not the word after it. Hope we are not going to have these all day.

Reactions: 22
Or a cult member trying to recruit. 🙄

I’m a mother, I won’t be voting for Gi.

Reactions: 14
What's the bet you'll see that copied and pasted all over I'm a Celeb social media pages....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t have to support Gi just because she’s a mother, I don’t support Jess because she’s a mother cos she’s annoying 🤣 fully support vernon though because he’s sexy a father

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll be honest, I don’t want any of them to win this year. Just not impressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wish Gi would talk more about being an author than a mum. Loads of people are mums. It doesn’t warrant you being the jungle. Plus her book title is so condescending (almost as condescending as Victoria saying Mo would’ve been nothing if he stayed in Somalia 🙄🙄🙄)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.