I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must give Giovanna more air time. She is the only genuine one there, maybe other than Mo Farah. She is a nice lady and it's genuine. Sometimes too nice but is there such a thing?

She's always just got on with the trials without moaning and shown herself as a strong woman, f that - a strong human. Would like to see her do one solo, think the public will get on side when they see more of her. The producers did her dirty by only showing silly shots of her when drink driver & dec came in.

To the ITV producer reading this can you rig the vote as you always do so that Giovanna is selected for a trial please.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Finding this very lame to watch, I’m trying really hard to get into it but the set is boring, everything seems fake, and the slebs are dull as dishwater so far.

Vaguely like Vernon and Ruthie.
Wish Bev and Jordan would just go away. Soooo bad and gormless.
Everyone else is just.... meh. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She seemed really annoyed that people were saying how awful pigeon was, even though they weren't critising her cooking. They were just sayingg there wasn't a lot of meat on it and it was mostly bone and fat.
To be fair, they were kind of moaning about what the whole point of the show is. I don't blame her for rolling her eyes at that, it's not her fault they got given Pigeon and it's part of whole point of the show. She is the only one there who seems to just want to crack on and show how she can beat the castle by just getting on with it and not being full of herself. She's being polite, trying her best, keeping spirits up (can be a bit annoying at times but far far from anything that all of the others are doing with their attention-seeking), no drama, no-nonsense during the trials like pretty much everybody else.

Tonight they were just being unnecessary to her when she was getting on with the cooking. They wouldn't dare do to Mo what they did to her because they know it's obviously not a good look in 2020 so she get's the full brunt of their hungriness and then she comes off looking bad because she rightfully gets a bit annoyed at all the hassle and moaning. I wish the ITV producers would give her the air time she deserves, she's the only genuine one there and I think if she has a solo trial people will be surprised and see that.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Spoken like a true beard or someone who can't see what's staring her in the face. I would be astounded at some point in his life he didn't come out. Maybe do a Schofield first to become a dad without the hassles that come from going down that route in a gay relationship.

Reactions: 16
I’ve worked with Jordan a few time’s, he’s acting it up. He’s not like that in real life!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her brother was in TOWIE, her husband is in McFly. She does a podcast and has written some books but I’m very doubtful as to whether she would be “well known” without Tom and Mario’s names
Wait a minute! Gi is Mario’s sister? Why didn’t I know this? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think AJ is starting to come across alright, liked him not having a bar of Shane’s dishes excuse.

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh when people start whispering as though they're somehow not surrounded by lots of cameras and wearing a microphone. I got what they were saying about how people should know what the show is about, but I thought it was two-faced, which I can't stand, especially when they're all acting like one big family, which I have to say wears thin for me.

I did feel sorry for Jess how downcast she seemed following the trial, but it did mostly seem to be AJ looking for the stars while she kept touching up the wall and his back. I think it would have been better for them to split up.

Reactions: 14
They must give Giovanna more air time. She is the only genuine one there, maybe other than Mo Farah. She is a nice lady and it's genuine. Sometimes too nice but is there such a thing?

She's always just got on with the trials without moaning and shown herself as a strong woman, f that - a strong human. Would like to see her do one solo, think the public will get on side when they see more of her. The producers did her dirty by only showing silly shots of her when drink driver & dec came in.

To the ITV producer reading this can you rig the vote as you always do so that Giovanna is selected for a trial please.
She is waiting to snap, you could tell making dinner that Mrs nice facade was almost slipping when everyone was poking their noses in for dinner. That’s the great thing about week 2 they can’t keep their personas up as well!

Reactions: 15
She is waiting to snap, you could tell making dinner that Mrs nice facade was almost slipping when everyone was poking their noses in for dinner. That’s the great thing about week 2 they can’t keep their personas up as well!
To be fair the nicest person in the world would probably snap if they were all sitting around waiting for their dinner like that.
Couldn't they all find something else to do rather than sitting there like vultures?

Reactions: 26
To be fair the nicest person in the world would probably snap if they were all sitting around waiting for their dinner like that.
Couldn't they all find something else to do rather than sitting there like vultures?
Agreed. It was interesting how it was only her getting the grief from pretty much all of them as well whilst they left Mo alone, even though both Mo and her were both doing the cooking. They were definitely considering their career futures when they decided who to go at imo 😂

Reactions: 10
I don’t like Giovanna and I can’t quite put my finger on why, sometimes I think she’s nice and then sometimes I think she’s coming across as a bit manufactured and fake. Jess and Jordan are really grating on me too as they both seem to have put on this little kid act - I was shocked to find out Jordan’s real age as I thought he was only 19/20ish!

Reactions: 12
Gi did do the nose wave tonight but the camera cut to all of them and she was sitting beside Vernon I think so you couldn't really see her but she definitely did it😂😂

Reactions: 2
Thr
Boring challenge and trial today. Trial was hard but only because it was dark, not because of any critters.

Seems the trials are easier this year with less focusing on the animals. Not sure if it’s because it is in Wales?
The RSPCA have made. Complaints

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.