I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2020 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shane is right thought isn’t he? They should know by now what to expect. It’s been on long enough.

Reactions: 14
that was karma tbf idk why he was bitching about jess and jordan jordan might not be everyones cup of tea but hes proven himself

Reactions: 17
I love it when the hunger sets in and they start sniping! AJ and Jess so frustrating to watch, both of them come across as really dim. Jess in particular seems to need specific and detailed instruction to carry out any task or trial... kind of not the point!

Reactions: 14
Shane is right thought isn’t he? They should know by now what to expect. It’s been on long enough.
Doesn’t stop people being afraid, plus if they were all brave it wouldn’t be as entertaining.

Reactions: 13
I get that but you really don’t know how you’re going to react to things... I’ve never had a bucket of Maggots chucked on me, or eaten Crocs penis to know if I’d be ok doing those trials!

Reactions: 15
You could see Jess what genuinely terrified whereas Jordan plays terrified yet smashed it. Tbh I'm a bit fed up of all the airtime Jordan is getting (know that's not his fault tho)

Reactions: 17
Ha ha Shane's nice guy image slipping, referring to himself as a 'legend' I really think he believes it in his own head & being bitchy with Vernon!! Don't snipe it's unattractive. I hate to say it but I would be very less polite than gi with all the people saying how to cook, especially Vernon in his sudo-polite actions. I'd be cooking him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ha ha Shane's nice guy image slipping, referring to himself as a 'legend' I really think he believes it in his own head & being bitchy with Vernon!! Don't snipe it's unattractive. I hate to say it but I would be very less polite than gi with all the people saying how to cook, especially Vernon in his sudo-polite actions. I'd be cooking him!!!
She can't snipe as her miss goody to shoes image would be gone so she has to hold her tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get that but you really don’t know how you’re going to react to things... I’ve never had a bucket of Maggots chucked on me, or eaten Crocs penis to know if I’d be ok doing those trials!
As soon as Ant/Dec had mentioned pigeons & rats to me I would have been out like a shot!! Can't stand birds at all & rats 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I think Shane thought he would walk it, but actually there are a few contenders to win.

Reactions: 19
The trail today did really frustrate me because you can see them just going past the stars but the whole constantly shouting each other’s names at each other didn’t help either. I swear all jess did was vaguely feel around and scream AJ, some of the stars he found were in places she look. Hopefully some arguments start over people doing their jobs in camp as we’ve already seen them getting tense over people not doing what they’re meant to or interfering with other’s jobs.

Reactions: 8
I thought Jess was rubbish but she didn't seem to be terrified like I thought she'd be. AJ wasn't great either. The challenge is a lot down to luck - if it's pitch black you can't feel absolutely everywhere.
Really hoping Shane is crap tomorrow.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.