I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally love I’m a celebrity but just can’t warm to it this year. Normally there is one or two I don’t like but this year it’s a whole lot of them. It’s just boring

Reactions: 11
Is it just me that thinks Adele actually looks unwell? She looks really thin and frail and her walk seems slumped and robotic at times? She also isn’t very chatty or animated in the chit chat convos at camp we’re being shown, kind of like your grandma at Xmas, when they can’t keep up with all the different convos and jokes.... May be reading into it too much but she doesn’t look very well considering her age

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it just me that thinks Adele actually looks unwell? She looks really thin and frail and her walk seems slumped and robotic at times? She also isn’t very chatty or animated in the chit chat convos at camp we’re being shown, kind of like your grandma at Xmas, when they can’t keep up with all the different convos and jokes.... May be reading into it too much but she doesn’t look very well considering her age
I just don’t think she has much of a personality, I’m not really sure why she’s in there, she’s more like an extra.

Reactions: 11
My daughter commented on that , she said her and her boyfriend were saying put her at the top of the list .. she needs a meal in her! I don’t remember her looking so unwell when she was in BB , I actually thought she was very attractive then .

Reactions: 3
Jacqueline wails like a bloody banshee when she gets a trial but it's ok to cheer when Andrew gets one.
Kate is really grating on me - gawd she loves the sound of her own voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jacky is rather childish I think. Kate I can’t blooming stand her!!! She likes to talk and looks really ill. Adele is boring as. There’s not much going this year , I think last year was such a good bunch it really shows when they are all a bit dull it don’t make entertainment. Stick Barrowman back in there!!

She threatened to walk apparently!
one can hope she’s blooming annoying!!

Reactions: 4
Jacky is rather childish I think. Kate I can’t blooming stand her!!! She likes to talk and looks really ill. Adele is boring as. There’s not much going this year , I think last year was such a good bunch it really shows when they are all a bit dull it don’t make entertainment. Stick Barrowman back in there!!

one can hope she’s blooming annoying!!
How pathetic. This gabby Allen stuff is old news. It’s obvious he’s cheated on her and she’s taken him back. She needs to either accept it and move on or get rid of him.

cant stand her after this show. As for begging fans not to vote her. They do know people will do it just toannoy her more? They did it withKatie price

I absolutely cannot stand James!
always shutting people down! The only persons opinion that matters is his. Absolute cock!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I absolutely cannot stand James!
always shutting people down! The only persons opinion that matters is his. Absolute cock!
The way he spoke to Andy, who simply asked a question, was disgusting. So snappy, he’s on a power trip. I hope somebody else gets the chance to be camp leader soon.

Reactions: 13
Why put someone in the camp (Cliff) if he can’t participate in the trials due to medical grounds?

Reactions: 14
Why put someone in the camp (Cliff) if he can’t participate in the trials due to medical grounds?
They have that every year. Always one or two who are exempt from almost every task. It’s so frustrating.

bit weird how everyone’s apparently stopped voting Jacqueline. I think itv know she’ll walk if she continued getting them all so have switched it

They have that every year. Always one or two who are exempt from almost every task. It’s so frustrating.

bit weird how everyone’s apparently stopped voting Jacqueline. I think itv know she’ll walk if she continued getting them all so have switched it
Oh sorry - it’s my first time watching. Maybe it’s for equality and diversity or something. But yes frustrating, and does not seem fair to the others.

Reactions: 4
Presumably as the votes are all free they can make the rules up as they go along? So the vote is just advisory

Jacqueline wails like a bloody banshee when she gets a trial but it's ok to cheer when Andrew gets one.
Kate is really grating on me - gawd she loves the sound of her own voice.
Agreed ,though after tonight ,Ian (I`m always right right right) started yet another petty argument with Andrew ,i was willing the public to vote for him to do the next trial! He loves the sound of his own voice too ,and is just becoming so dammed obnoxious!

Reactions: 5
I would say he has claustrophobia or something as he has only been ruled out of 2, but both were the tunnel ones. Ann, last year, was ruled out of more than he has been.

Can’t wait for the vote out, James will be getting all my votes. Gone off him the past few days, definitely thinks his boots are the same size as his pecks!!

They’re all so dull and boring, no funny moments this year except Ant & Dec.

I think at this point the only person I like is Andy (Kirk) and we’ve barely seen him 😅

The way he spoke to Andy, who simply asked a question, was disgusting. So snappy, he’s on a power trip. I hope somebody else gets the chance to be camp leader soon.
James is one of my absolute faves! He's so like all of the Rugby guys at our local. I reckon some of his snappyness is due to the fact he's used to a 4000 cal a day intake. And most of the time he has been snappy he's owned up to being a nob and found the person and apologised

Although Caitlyn's gesture of sneaking Ian food in was so so sweet, I felt terrible for Andy and Cliff who were just as hungry. Especially as the others could've bought something as they all saw Caitlyn take corn and James even told Ian 'keep it to yourself' like why?

Reactions: 8
James is one of my absolute faves! He's so like all of the Rugby guys at our local. I reckon some of his snappyness is due to the fact he's used to a 4000 cal a day intake. And most of the time he has been snappy he's owned up to being a nob and found the person and apologised
Bit harsh though. He had a go at Andy in front of the others, which was quite embarrassing, and then was suddenly very private about apologising. Andy’s a nice guy, he took it on the chin. Sorry, but I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t like the way he shot down Kate either when they were deciding the order for the roast dinners.

Although Caitlyn's gesture of sneaking Ian food in was so so sweet, I felt terrible for Andy and Cliff who were just as hungry. Especially as the others could've bought something as they all saw Caitlyn take corn and James even told Ian 'keep it to yourself' like why?
I felt quite bad for them. Just because they were a bit late going in, it’s like they might as well not be there. Doesn’t mean they should have to constantly miss out on food. They’ll be hungry and tired too. I’d like to see Kate and Andy as Jungle Leader and Deputy.