I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacqueline makes me laugh, she acts like a teenager! She was fine when James asked her to be deputy or whatever but the minute she gets voted for a trial she's crying 😂 the way she goes on, people will continue voting for her. The worst thing is, when she does the trials she is fine 🙄 I don't think she will walk tbh, I think she's doing alot of it for attention. I do think she should be voted out though, I don't think she's stable enough to be in there.

Reactions: 13
Jacqueline is so sulky and stroppy.
Really finding it hard to warm to many of the campmates so far. Only Kirky seems down to earth to me.

Reactions: 6
Jac is such a child. She'll never walk she enjoys the attention. She is wanting the trials. Dont let the tears fool you.

Reactions: 6
Got so annoyed when James chose her as deputy. He really does baby her, along with a lot of other camp mates. Ian looks to be having a hard time too but you can tell he's an adult who knows what he signed up for. Jac watches the show every year, she KNOWS what she had to do. Nadine redeemed herself this episode, she was great in challenges and I liked how they bounced off each others energy.

Reactions: 4
Jacqueline makes me laugh, she acts like a teenager! She was fine when James asked her to be deputy or whatever but the minute she gets voted for a trial she's crying 😂 the way she goes on, people will continue voting for her. The worst thing is, when she does the trials she is fine 🙄 I don't think she will walk tbh, I think she's doing alot of it for attention. I do think she should be voted out though, I don't think she's stable enough to be in there.
I find it hard to beleive shes got 2 kids the way she acts. I follow her on insta and i like her but seeing her in the jungles putting me off.

Ive voted for Jacqueline every time cause I cannot stand her. Her voice, her mannerisms, the way she sticks her fingers in her eyes when she has a breakdown. Petulant little brat

Exactly, Brody doesn’t even like his dad because he ditched them in favourite of Kris’ kids when they were little and then didn’t go to his wedding because of work. I liked Bruce but I didn’t like the way Caitlyn threw kris under the bus when they had all publicly support her transition
Brody's wedding wasn't even real. Lol. That is prob why Caitlyn didn't go.

I was pleased when I saw the line up for this year as I actually knew who they all were apart from 2. Like a previous poster has said, I haven't really warmed to any of them this year. Loved last year! They all seemed to gel and get on from the get go.

Reactions: 5
Jacqueline is getting on my nerves. I don’t think she should have been camp deputy either, IMO it should have gone to cliff but I suppose as a newbie they’re a bit wary to. I feel like all I’ve seen Jacqueline do is whinge and cry. She clinched it for me when she was whining about not wanting to go into the jailhouse.

Gone off Jacqueline. She's a good actress, she can turn on the tears at the drop of a hat! She knows that if she acts upset about trials she's going to be voted to do them. That's how they get the most airtime. Same with Andrew and his picking for an argument and then 5 seconds later he's apologising etc 😴 Cliff and Andy are big let downs at the moment, I really thought they'd be brilliant and funny. I like Caitlyn, so I hope either she or Roman wins.

Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for poor Ian not getting his roast dinner. Some people suffer more than others with a lack of food - I'd be fine but my husband would be in a terrible state. Not sure why the younger men and women were so far up the board when they were deciding. I think Andrew genuinely seems quite brittle and suffering - not attention seeking. If he isn't sleeping properly for days on end it can play absolute havoc with your mind.
I only just figured out why the fires now are gas and not logs - I presume it is because of the awful bush fires in the area and they can't risk a naked flame.

Reactions: 5
I was just "meh" on James but him insisting the girls go first on the board has made me fully hate him - irritating, pompous, patronising prick

Reactions: 15
I was just "meh" on James but him insisting the girls go first on the board has made me fully hate him - irritating, pompous, patronising prick
I know. And I think his 'chivalry' is fake anyway. Just a way to look like he's doing the right thing - whatever that is. And shouting down anyone who disagreed with him - including a woman which sort of defeated the purpose of his stance.

Reactions: 8
I know. And I think his 'chivalry' is fake anyway. Just a way to look like he's doing the right thing - whatever that is. And shouting down anyone who disagreed with him - including a woman which sort of defeated the purpose of his stance.
Absolutely- it's just virtue signalling & I officially can't stand him as a result

Reactions: 3
I like James and I do feel it’s a tricky position to be in for men. I think he was sincere. It would have probably been very uncomfortable for him to go above some of the women and I believe he thought he was doing the right thing according to how he was brought up. If he hadn’t offered the females up first he probably would have been slated as being selfish etc. He was in a no win situation really. Where he should have backed down is when Kate pleaded with him to swap. He should have accepted it graciously.

Reactions: 10
Likewise, just do it randomly for all the people that don't care or don't want special treatment.

He exemplified why it's so outdated with his behaviour to kate; shut up woman and accept what I've deemed is your place, I've spoken.

The other men really can't win, none of them would risk asking why the women are more deserving of food.