IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone print the screenshot of Sarah using the phrase "fat bleep" on to a t-shirt please?! ?

P.s. I've had to scroll through far too many pages of personal argument for updates tonight. We don't want this thread to have the same fate as the one on GG now do we?
Do you want Sarah Says before the fat bleep..

It's a little shout out to the Inghams!

Reactions: 5
You don't charge vat on children's clothes

Is it coming up as you are?
Amazon used to do that years and years ago...they had to sort it all out.
I add a children's t-shirt for £17.99. It's coming up as 'Includes £3.00 tax', which to me means it should be £14.99. It doesn't say vat is extra, just that it's inclusive of

Reactions: 2
I'm not so sure about their merch and maybe someone can help me out, but it seems they're charging/including tax in their orders. When you go to checkout, the total due says 'includes £xx tax'. So, if they are doing it all themselves, they're vat registered? or this means a supplier is doing it for them. My other question and i'm not sure about it, is where is the standing on charging vat for children's clothes?
I know that you have to be VAT registered if you earn over a certain amount, about £80,000.

Reactions: 3
Woah. Well admittedly I have been having a nap as I’m not feeling great. I am thoroughly ashamed of myself yes ?
So there’s merch being printed in the garage, creepy completely taking the piss out of lazy by claiming she never moans then ensuring that every single clip of lazy, that he edits in, is of her moaning ? trouble in paradise? And then there’s obviously the disagreement over a certain IG, I myself would be interested to know a little more about the birth certificate situation if anyone does know anything more but if not no worries! I don’t have an account on IG otherwise I would ask myself, I don’t really do social media other than my fake FB accounts to question lazy. By the way I haven’t forgotten about you lazy, when you start ranting about a load of rubbish I’ll be questioning you again don’t you worry ?

Reactions: 4
Woah. Well admittedly I have been having a nap as I’m not feeling great. I am thoroughly ashamed of myself yes ?
So there’s merch being printed in the garage, creepy completely taking the piss out of lazy by claiming she never moans then ensuring that every single clip of lazy, that he edits in, is of her moaning ? trouble in paradise? And then there’s obviously the disagreement over a certain IG, I myself would be interested to know a little more about the birth certificate situation if anyone does know anything more but if not no worries! I don’t have an account on IG otherwise I would ask myself, I don’t really do social media other than my fake FB accounts to question lazy. By the way I haven’t forgotten about you lazy, when you start ranting about a load of rubbish I’ll be questioning you again don’t you worry ?
I get you a drop the towel t-shirt

Reactions: 3
P.s. I've had to scroll through far too many pages of personal argument for updates tonight. We don't want this thread to have the same fate as the one on GG now do we
GG died due to Hellyeah and her over zealous moderating and removing relevant posts allowing a troll to takeover and turn the thread into a pathetic playground for her own entertainment and no context to the debate being seen only her claiming to be bullied, this lead to the 20 regular posters going elsewhere.

Reactions: 8
Looks like they've copied and pasted a lot of their new merch store from www.footballfanstore.co.uk . I wonder if they're working together or the content has been taken without permission?

The Ifam Store is powered by Shopify. I suspect they may be using Oberlo to source the products.

Reactions: 1
GG died due to Hellyeah and her over zealous moderating and removing relevant posts allowing a troll to takeover and turn the thread into a pathetic playground for her own entertainment and no context to the debate being seen only her claiming to be bullied, this lead to the 20 regular posters going elsewhere.

CAN I GET A HELLYEAH!!!

It’s funny seeing this thread going into similar territory today... I say funny, but it’s a shame at the same time.

Guys..... get over yourselves and move on.
That’s my advice ??‍♀

Reactions: 23
I'm selling drop that towel tea towels
20180922_214143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They certainly did make their website in a hurry. The domain name was only registered on the 17th Sept and the SSL Certificate was issued on 20th Sept. Definitely not a lot of thought gone into it

Reactions: 17
Before some of us get carried away and think this site is going the same way as GG, for context, I and a few other people were unhappy about the Real Ingham site. Read back if you want to know why. I admit I intentionally goaded someone from that site to come on here to explain what they think they are doing. I should have foreseen it would pan out as it did. They were hardly going to admit they were in the wrong. Neither was I.

This is an entirely different situation to what happened on GG. It's not even close. I've apologised to anyone offended and moved on. Anyone thinking this is going the same way as GG, please get a grip. I'm sure a few of you will think this is some sort of conspiracy to wreck the debate, so in view of that, unless something happens of interest in the grand scheme of things, I will now remove myself, to give those that are a little over sensitive, from over reacting and moving elsewhere.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.