IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I wonder if Jaackmate would do a video on it? I remember he absolutely ripped Oli White to shreds for releasing the same kind of ugly basic shite. The fact they're attempting to charge £27 for a hoodie with #IFAM on it is insane.

Reactions: 3
I know, it's just if they are charging vat then i think they need to mention their vat number on their website, which i can't find.
It doesn't matter if you are VAT registered or not. You have to be depending on earnings per se

However... If you open a shop and sell things that the government say the price say must include VAT. Then they must include VAT.

If you sell things that don't include VAT... the price doesn't include VAT. Usually the seller is none aware

When Amazon first became popular they were charging nearly everything with VAT on with the invoice..in the same way the Inghams are. There was a lot of complaints about it and prices did go down.

Now whether 'merchandise' is classed as VAT on it I don't know.

I helped my friend sort her pet shop out that she was running to the ground and wasn't vat registered so we didn't have to worry about VAT for the books. Price sold was the price sold..but after I left I know the following years as it was getting successful it would become VAT registered.

Reactions: 1
Can we get a merch range that calls all his victims “mentally unstable”....real tap into the Ingham way of thinking.

It does look like the Microsoft clip art. :ROFLMAO:

You can tell they made the 'Girl Power' one just because its a popular phase at the moment, but you can buy a cheaper and nicer looking top/hoodie with that on elsewhere.
I thought Girl Power went out with the Spice Girls????

Reactions: 6
Before some of us get carried away and think this site is going the same way as GG, for context, I and a few other people were unhappy about the Real Ingham site. Read back if you want to know why. I admit I intentionally goaded someone from that site to come on here to explain what they think they are doing. I should have foreseen it would pan out as it did. They were hardly going to admit they were in the wrong. Neither was I.

This is an entirely different situation to what happened on GG. It's not even close. I've apologised to anyone offended and moved on. Anyone thinking this is going the same way as GG, please get a grip. I'm sure a few of you will think this is some sort of conspiracy to wreck the debate, so in view of that, unless something happens of interest in the grand scheme of things, I will now remove myself, to give those that are a little over sensitive, from over reacting and moving elsewhere.
Are you intentionally ignoring what I’m saying? I AM NOT THE REAL INGHAMS!

You made that assumption, and you were wrong. If you ask a question and I answers so don’t shoot the messenger.

I know who posts on there and I am NOT one of them. I think you goaded for a response so you could be abusive and take it out on whoever answered. If that was your intention at least own it and stop blaming me for responding.

Reactions: 1
Well blow me, if it ain’t old poopy back talking to itself again. Do one or DM me. It’s not difficult.

Well blow me, if it ain’t old poopy back talking to itself again. Do one or DM me. It’s not difficult.
Oh ffs!!! You have a dm sitting there! It’s been there for two hours and you didn’t respond.You really are a very strange person, it’s like you are trying to destabilise the forum.

So attempting to break this real inghams argument tension...

If this merch does go ahead, i feel I should get a stake in any profits made on the ‘I’m only here for the agriculture’ t shirts. But proper Sarah Ingham style. So everyone else can make them while I take naps (which i never normally do) and eat McDonalds (because I’ve been so good this week) while complaining about all my illness (which I also never really do but being the only woman to ever carry a child, it’s acceptable)

Grand so :)

Reactions: 21
So attempting to break this real inghams argument tension...

If this merch does go ahead, i feel I should get a stake in any profits made on the ‘I’m only here for the agriculture’ t shirts. But proper Sarah Ingham style. So everyone else can make them while I take naps (which i never normally do) and eat McDonalds (because I’ve been so good this week) while complaining about all my illness (which I also never really do but being the only woman to ever carry a child, it’s acceptable)

Grand so :)
Anyone thought of something the pizza lover who doesn't love pizza in honour of Sarah too!

Reactions: 6
Anyone thought of something the pizza lover who doesn't love pizza in honour of Sarah too!
How about a giant inflatable pizza slice for the pool? Covered in vegetables though as she’s obviously into all that healthy eating. Perfect for whatever holiday she’s planning for October half term where she’ll be all about the local agriculture, not sitting around the pool at the hotel, not our lazy!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.