IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A&E for swollen lips? Is she for real? Surely that could've either waited for a gp appointment in the morning or a trip to a walk in centre! All the crap she eats won't be helping
This!! And then people complain how long the wait in A&E is!

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s had a 2am A & E trip because of swollen lips! Sorry but why the hell would you show people that! ? Here’s hoping they don’t vlog today because she’s looks awful, but highly unlikely it will just be a crap one with most of it filmed when the kids get home from school by the kids!
My money is on a dodgy lipstick! Either that or she tried to restyle herself as Kylie Jenner!!

Reactions: 2
This!! And then people complain how long the wait in A&E is!
Likely they did call 111 or Googled her symptoms, with her nausea, vomiting, swelling they will appear anaphylactic shock symptoms, and a recent long flight they would tell her to go in.
111 often sends ambulances out too based on telephone consultation for minor ailments.

Most people would wait for GP in the morning or go to an out of hours clinic.

Oh she’s had a 2am A & E trip because of swollen lips! Sorry but why the hell would you show people that! ? Here’s hoping they don’t vlog today because she’s looks awful, but highly unlikely it will just be a crap one with most of it filmed when the kids get home from school by the kids!
Swollen lips require a 2am trip to hospital, but bleeding in the first trimester can wait a few days...?

Reactions: 47
I think you can take some oral antihistamines ( tablets ) whilst pregnant but not a steroid spray. I only know because my niece who is 11wks pregnant was prescribed them last month for her hayfever.
Depends on the doctor. My nephew's baby was born in July, and I went to his girlfriend's appointments with her as no one else could. She was suffering badly, sounded awful, eyes streaming etc but doctor said she couldn't have her normal antihistamines. Not sure which ones they are and didn't offer alternatives. I did feel sorry for her especially as she was in her third trimester and thinking she's got to go through labour like this. So I just gave her practical advice about washing hair regularly, tumble dry clothes, wipe the dogs down after walks etc. Like I say I think under medical advice it's fine. Or should be because it's prescribed so monitored.

Then as an asthmatic there are many who need inhalers daily in pregnancy many have steroids. It's always the risk Vs benefit in any medication being prescribed when people have underlying conditions that medications may effect

Swollen lips require a 2am trip to hospital, but bleeding in the first trimester can wait a few days...?
Well they had to think of an exciting clickbait title otherwise what else would they have called it? what else would they have filmed? today’s vlog will be first day @ school (that we didn’t let them get prepared for and they’re jetlagged so concentration won’t be at the best)

Reactions: 6
Ok so I just wanted to see the girls go to school bc you know to see how Esme was going to the new school etc, 6 minutes in and nothing of the girls - sarah has been “admitted” (well no she’s at hospital on a ward and I’m pretty sure she went to get it checked out as she had swollen itchy hands, pain in chest, something or the other) so they then said suspected blood clot (had similar with Isla but couldn’t be for sure as she refused the xray/CT scan as potentially damaging for the baby) next clip she’s had an X-ray.. (not saying there’s anything wrong with that but like again two diffferent stories) anyway it’s suspected to be caused by all the long haul travel they’ve done as she’s pregnant she’s higher risk like no bleeping tit sherlock???

Anyway then onto the girls (didn’t see them in the morning) but Chris said they’re just back in the BEST moods from having the BEST FIRST DAY EVER like I’m sorry but yes ok they may have enjoyed it but they say every freakin day is their best day ever and they’re always loving life so obviously lies somewhere. Esmes reaction looks somewhat put on for the camera (in the sense that she’d obviously already spoken about it already so it’s not quite the same thing) but she looked genuinely happy and about making lots of new friends and having fun. Isla doesn’t look quite so enthused and says it was really good (but chris goes on to say so you had the best day ever you love your teacher lots and lots. Which talk about putting words in their mouths?)

Going back to Sarah, she refused the CT scan yet again, they then said they didn’t think she had a blood clot so was glad she didn’t go for the scan, they’ve given her anti allergy and sickness tablets and Gaviscon. She then waffles on about something else I stopped watched then and skipped through, more chris, more sarah, oh some Isla cam (which I guess is cute) then more of chris saying good night to the two girls & then there’s Sarah in bed talking.

So on that note
I’m unsure why they went to a&e when they had allergy tablets and surely they take a few days to kick in.....
you hardly really saw any of the girls first days... and none of isabelle
They said how they wished they could show Esme in her uniform but unfortunately they can’t yet they’ve shown Isabelle in hers a lot??

Reactions: 6
It’s more obvious to me now that there was no bleeding just Sarah trying to gain the sympathy vote. She only went to get the scan because lots or their ifam were commenting that she should.

Reactions: 5
Ok so I just wanted to see the girls go to school bc you know to see how Esme was going to the new school etc, 6 minutes in and nothing of the girls - sarah has been “admitted” (well no she’s at hospital on a ward and I’m pretty sure she went to get it checked out as she had swollen itchy hands, pain in chest, something or the other) so they then said suspected blood clot (had similar with Isla but couldn’t be for sure as she refused the xray/CT scan as potentially damaging for the baby) next clip she’s had an X-ray.. (not saying there’s anything wrong with that but like again two diffferent stories) anyway it’s suspected to be caused by all the long haul travel they’ve done as she’s pregnant she’s higher risk like no bleeping tit sherlock???

Anyway then onto the girls (didn’t see them in the morning) but Chris said they’re just back in the BEST moods from having the BEST FIRST DAY EVER like I’m sorry but yes ok they may have enjoyed it but they say every freakin day is their best day ever and they’re always loving life so obviously lies somewhere. Esmes reaction looks somewhat put on for the camera (in the sense that she’d obviously already spoken about it already so it’s not quite the same thing) but she looked genuinely happy and about making lots of new friends and having fun. Isla doesn’t look quite so enthused and says it was really good (but chris goes on to say so you had the best day ever you love your teacher lots and lots. Which talk about putting words in their mouths?)

Going back to Sarah, she refused the CT scan yet again, they then said they didn’t think she had a blood clot so was glad she didn’t go for the scan, they’ve given her anti allergy and sickness tablets and Gaviscon. She then waffles on about something else I stopped watched then and skipped through, more chris, more sarah, oh some Isla cam (which I guess is cute) then more of chris saying good night to the two girls & then there’s Sarah in bed talking.

So on that note
I’m unsure why they went to a&e when they had allergy tablets and surely they take a few days to kick in.....
you hardly really saw any of the girls first days... and none of isabelle
They said how they wished they could show Esme in her uniform but unfortunately they can’t yet they’ve shown Isabelle in hers a lot??
If she knew she had a possible blood clot with Isla, would you seriously risk travelling so far? The woman is so selfish and does not consider consequences of her actions.

They'll be hiding uniforms now on legal advice about their privacy. From now if anyone mentions their schools or uniforms they can claim it's harassment as they've taken steps to protect their privacy.
Far too late imo but it's classic Ingham tactic to backtrack and make others appear the "bully" or "hater".

Reactions: 8
If she knew she had a possible blood clot with Isla, would you seriously risk travelling so far? The woman is so selfish and does not consider consequences of her actions.

They'll be hiding uniforms now on legal advice about their privacy. From now if anyone mentions their schools or uniforms they can claim it's harassment as they've taken steps to protect their privacy.
Far too late imo but it's classic Ingham tactic to backtrack and make others appear the "bully" or "hater".
But if it’s already common knowledge? like that’s what I don’t understand. Sorry but if they took down all the videos where they overshated then half their bloody videos would be gone.

Reactions: 1
They seem to be slipping up with the lies a lot more today.
- She had been scratching her hands then they were blotchy but she’d not scratched them.
- She had an X-ray in one shot, then she later refused scan and never mentioned X-ray results again.
- She made the shepherds pie (yeah right) The woman doesn’t cook when she’s not a blotchy bloated mess.
- Chris made the shepherds pie. Then she shouts nobody made the pie.
- End result was no clot, some antihistamines, heartburn medicine and anti sickness tablets.
She seemed more concerned about Creepy eating her portion of pie than anything else.
I did enjoy those big fat lips at the end, hope they are sore.

Big question of the day....WHO MADE THE FRIGGIN PIE?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I guess nobody told her that xrays while pregnant are risky too. If it's just of her chest then it's probably not as bad but still..

He makes it seem like Sarah made the shepherds pie from scratch, but ended up letting it slip that it's just a heat and serve one. Since she already refuses to get her driving test done and over with, I guess there's zero hope that she'll ever committ to cooking classes.

Also: I guess nobody told her that allergic reactions aren't only caused by something you've eaten. She's a parent of 3 and doesn't have the most basic first aid or medical knowledge.

Last edited:
The cream she had on her lips in the end clips was vile!! It did not look like cold sore cream (yuck!!!!)

But if it’s already common knowledge? like that’s what I don’t understand. Sorry but if they took down all the videos where they overshated then half their bloody videos would be gone.
That's exactly why they can't go forward with any of the invasion of privacy complaints because they freely put it all out there.
Same with the claims certain people harassed them (Mrs wilkes) by putting their address online. She didn't it was on rightmove by their own estate agent.

Reactions: 5
did anyone notice the uniform in the background? like how dumb can you be.

sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Reactions: 7
did anyone notice the uniform in the background? like how dumb can you be.

sorry if this has already been mentioned.
I think they've done this before with the buying Prinny video. Esme was in full uniform so they deleted it...but someone else reuploaded it. :ROFLMAO:

I think they've done this before with the buying Prinny video. Esme was in full uniform so they deleted it...but someone else reuploaded it. :ROFLMAO:
I actually know which school that is, because im from Bradford.

Seriously does Sarah have munchausen by youtube! One minute she has itchy hands, but in the way to the hospital she decides she has chest pains (likely so she is seen faster and doesn’t need to wait 4hrs).

So she refuses X-rays because she could have a blood clot in her lungs from all the flying. Forget about all the radiation from all the flights she has been on in the last few weeks!! Saga continues back and forthabout the X-ray and CT scan. I thought she went in with itchy hands!!

Chris doesn’t seem to be too worried about her having a pulmonary embolism... as he is too excited about the shepherds pie in the oven!! Seriously wtf!! Why was he not at the hospital with her!!

Then Quasimodo is back home!! Can’t make this crap ? up!!

So much for privacy, Izzy uniform was hanging up being him when he was in her room!

Reactions: 18
They seem to be slipping up with the lies a lot more today.
- She had been scratching her hands then they were blotchy but she’d not scratched them.
- She had an X-ray in one shot, then she later refused scan and never mentioned X-ray results again.
- She made the shepherds pie (yeah right) The woman doesn’t cook when she’s not a blotchy bloated mess.
- Chris made the shepherds pie. Then she shouts nobody made the pie.
- End result was no clot, some antihistamines, heartburn medicine and anti sickness tablets.
She seemed more concerned about Creepy eating her portion of pie than anything else.
I did enjoy those big fat lips at the end, hope they are sore.

Big question of the day....WHO MADE THE FRIGGIN PIE?
NO.. HELL NO- one made that pie. It was shop brought. If Sarah had indeed made it in the morning we would of been shown martyr Sarah preparing it while heaving and itching her self red raw. They let slip that Chris had made the pie and added already prepared carrots.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.