IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, yeah unfortunately my Twitter has been suspended waiting on my appeal. If YT management can get away with their tit then I should not be banned.

Worse case watch out for my French counter part. Won’t say who as I don’t want creepy stealing the name ????

Sarah and Creepy if you are looking in here ?
Absolute bloody disgrace they've suspended you! Hope they allow you back soon!

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s had a 2am A & E trip because of swollen lips! Sorry but why the hell would you show people that! ? Here’s hoping they don’t vlog today because she’s looks awful, but highly unlikely it will just be a crap one with most of it filmed when the kids get home from school by the kids!

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s had a 2am A & E trip because of swollen lips! Sorry but why the hell would you show people that! ? Here’s hoping they don’t vlog today because she’s looks awful, but highly unlikely it will just be a crap one with most of it filmed when the kids get home from school by the kids!
Her whole face looks like it's covered in a rash? See she had time to apply her mascara before she left. Priorities and all that.

Reactions: 3
Probably allergic to some of the Australian sweets they have brought back...or kissed Chris' greasy head I am sure that can't be good for your health.

Reactions: 8
I smiled reading that Sarah is in some discomfort.

I wonder if she woke all of the children up the night before school so they could all go to the hospital. How dramatic, I'm sure it could have waited. They probably gave her an antihistamine or explained that the STD has spread to the mouth.

Reactions: 10
I smiled reading that Sarah is in some discomfort.

I wonder if she woke all of the children up the night before school so they could all go to the hospital. How dramatic, I'm sure it could have waited. They probably gave her an antihistamine or explained that the STD has spread to the mouth.
I bet she didn't even think about trying antihistamines before going to A&E

Reactions: 4
A&E for swollen lips? Is she for real? Surely that could've either waited for a gp appointment in the morning or a trip to a walk in centre! All the crap she eats won't be helping

Reactions: 13
Hopefully they made her wait in A&E for several hours whilst they deal with more urgent cases. It’s unreal that she’d go all the way to hospital for something so minor! I guess a CLICKBAIT title is on its way then “2a.m emergency trip to A&E”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Zelda18, post: More CLICKBAIT on its way then[/QUOTE]

The thumbnail will have an ambulance and a sad Issy face - 2AM EMERGENCY!

Reactions: 8
Hopefully they made her wait in A&E for several hours whilst they deal with more urgent cases. It’s unreal that she’d go all the way to hospital for something so minor! More CLICKBAIT on its way then
This woman is a self-centered, attention seeking, drama queen. No doubt she’ll be doing her usual throat clutching gesture that she learned in acting class.
What’s the matter Sarah, pregnancy click bait not getting the views in like it used to do?
Selfish mard-arsed cow.

Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh how she will never go anywhere without mascara. Swollen lips require a 2am trip to A&E but there’s still time for her to put it on.. obviously wasn’t that much of an emergency so probably could have waited for a GP appointment

Reactions: 6
Hope they phoned 111 before going to A and E

You are not supposed to take antihistamines whilst pregnant. I bet A and E gave her some though. Which is fine as it's under medical guidance

Reactions: 1

You are not supposed to take antihistamines whilst pregnant. I bet A and E gave her some though. Which is fine as it's under medical guidance
Ah I didn't realise that. I'm sure she probably didn't phone 111 though!

I think you can take some oral antihistamines ( tablets ) whilst pregnant but not a steroid spray. I only know because my niece who is 11wks pregnant was prescribed them last month for her hayfever.

Last edited:

In most cases, Benadryl is considered safe to use while pregnant, a call into the mid-wife line would be necessary to confirm but that is where I would start before going to the emergency room. Unless her airway was obstructed (she could put on mascara so it wasn't) there is no reason to go other than being a dramatic a-hole. I hope they made her sit for hours while they dealt with people with more urgent issues....as it should be...but I bet she was pissed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.