IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well there's an image I didn't need! :sick::ROFLMAO:
I'm so sorry!

.......but you just know that Mary Shortle is into some odd kinky tit. She has that look. (In my opnion ;-) )

That shrine to the Inghams was very creepy anyone who thinks that is normal needs a background check.

Reactions: 15
The Ingham's are lagging behind massively now, and the social blade charts show how much they are now failing.

Haven't even hit 100k views on the past 3/4 videos. If they don't go all out this Christmas, they're done.
[automerge]1543231907[/automerge]
This is what I find so strange. Their last fe vlogs have barely hit 100k yet the daily Social Blade figures show almost 300k views overall each day. So either they are buying views, or people are back watching older vlogs. It just doesn't make sense. Their subs have gone up by almost 1000 per day over the last week or so, which again doesn't make sense. There is something just not adding up right with their figures at the moment. Either something dodgy is going on, or people are getting their kicks from older vlogs. Either way they are still raking in the dosh from views, and until that stops they will continue with this farce of a channel.

Reactions: 3
They really need to buy Isabelle and Esme a proper winter coat. Sick of seeing those girls shivering while Isla is wrapped up!

Reactions: 14
Haha what dick. That music isn't subtle.

I have just seen that he has comments open - 6 comments but only one showing hmmmm

I find it a bit disrespectful grinding next to an office block or anywhere that isn't a skate park he's old enough to know better. Saying that I think its more disprepesctful to chat up other peoples children....
I think he’s just incredibly arrogant!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if there's anyone out here with an incredibly good memory!

I'm looking for clips of Sarah making her obligatory snidey comments about Izzy's dad. I've checked the obvious videos (where issy goes sometimes, the one with the black eye thumbnail, etc).

I do remember seeing a few comments from her, but would help if anybody here remembers roughly when and/or what was said.

Thanks for any help.

I wonder if there's anyone out here with an incredibly good memory!

I'm looking for clips of Sarah making her obligatory snidey comments about Izzy's dad. I've checked the obvious videos (where issy goes sometimes, the one with the black eye thumbnail, etc).

I do remember seeing a few comments from her, but would help if anybody here remembers roughly when and/or what was said.

Thanks for any help.
Black eye? What’s that about? I only started watching them when Chris started trending on twitter (not for good reasons ha)

This is the video with the black eye
As a survivor of domestic abuse which almost killed me I would never pose like that for a video nor would I edit a black eye! She is honestly vile ! Telling her story is all well and good but to pose like that gross!!

Reactions: 27
This is the video with the black eye
I've just had to endure watching that again! having seen it again i'm more convinced than ever that it was Izzy's dad she's talking about. In fact, i have a theory. I watched the 'where isabelle goes' video first and Sarah says that Izzy is very happy going to her dad's and enjoys going, etc (of course she could be lying). That video was 2 years ago. Then this one comes out about a year ago saying how Sarah was in an abusive relationship, etc. I'm assuming Izzy maybe didn't know too much about it before, but maybe she came across it (or one of her friends mentioned it) and she started asking questions about her dad. A few months later, she stopped seeing her dad.

I can't remember when it was she stopped going, but that video came out in Sept 2017, so maybe 6 months or so later things are so bad with her dad that she not only doesn't go to see him, but needs therapy?

(side note: i do know children often go to therapy after the break up of their parents)

Reactions: 1
If the domestic abuse stuff is true (not victim shaming but I take a lot of what Sarah says with a pinch of salt) then I am very sorry for her no one should have that.

I did wonder also if it was Isabelle’s dad. Which is a bit unfair on Issy to air dirty laundy (not saying the guy should get away with it)

However this video is about being a strong powerful women and not letting men treat you badly, better off walking away etc PLEASE LOOK AT CHRIS SARAH! He might not have physically abused you but if these allegations are true he’s just as bad, why can’t she see that.

Reactions: 22
If the domestic abuse stuff is true (not victim shaming but I take a lot of what Sarah says with a pinch of salt) then I am very sorry for her no one should have that.

I did wonder also if it was Isabelle’s dad. Which is a bit unfair on Issy to air dirty laundy (not saying the guy should get away with it)

However this video is about being a strong powerful women and not letting men treat you badly, better off walking away etc PLEASE LOOK AT CHRIS SARAH! He might not have physically abused you but if these allegations are true he’s just as bad, why can’t she see that.
Exactly, she either doesn't see what he had done as wrong (although can you imagine what she would be like if someone did the same thing to Izzy?) Or he has some weird hold on her!

Exactly, she either doesn't see what he had done as wrong (although can you imagine what she would be like if someone did the same thing to Izzy?) Or he has some weird hold on her!
I actually believe that the channel would have rocketed if she took a stance, stood up for those girls and ditched her creep of an husband (allegedly), especially with all this metoo stuff this year it would have benefitted her and showed her as someone who stands up for what's right and the 'strong independent' women she wants to be. I know its hard as kids are involved etc but she'd have kept the home etc as she's got the kids.
(Even cheating constantly like he supposedly has would have me running a mile and thats without all of the other allegations)

It would also mean cooking, cleaning, doing the school run, editing her own videos though however, so always a downside hey.

Reactions: 12
She's definitely not a victim of DV with Chris. Couldn't be further from it. She just knows that if she chose to leave Chris when this all came out, she would have to do everything herself, and wouldn't be able to live in pyjamas all day.

This doesn't discount the fact that she MAY have been a victim of DV in the past (however her way of speaking about it - mainly the thumbnail etc - was totally out of line).

Before Chris gave up work she did do a lot of things , like the school walk, cooking etc. Surely she could just go back to that , she’s done things for years so I don’t see why it would be so hard for her to go back to it.
She may not be a victim of dv but there has to be more to it than just laziness.

So according to Chris 'David Attenborough' Ingham penguins live in the Arctic Circle.

Then a minute later when he tries to figure out what the tapir is."...Someone find out what it is because I don't want to sound stupid on camera." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh look they’ve been to that family pub because they get free cake - pair of scroungers ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.