IFAM #14 MOT Has Expired, The Clickbait Has Backfired So A New Plan Is Required (The Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have i heard correctly... around 11:20 into the video sarah says isla said she needed new gloves for a class so she bought esme and isla new gloves.... what class does she need gloves for? ? um if thats your excuse to buy more stuff you dont need w o w
She does some outdoor lesson thing at school

Reactions: 1
I've reported it for 'Hateful content - abusing vulnerable individuals' as I couldn't find a catergory it fit really, then just described in the info box. Doubt it'll do anything (as usual, get on it Youtube :cautious:) but its worth a shot. I doubt those people or their families/friends would want them to be exploited like this!

Reactions: 8
I've reported it for 'Hateful content - abusing vulnerable individuals' as I couldn't find a catergory it fit really, then just described in the info box. Doubt it'll do anything (as usual, get on it Youtube :cautious:) but its worth a shot. I doubt those people or their families/friends would want them to be exploited like this!
Pretty sure that if it does contravene GDPR then they could be fined up to 4% of their total annual income. I wonder if this would include YouTube as well being complicit in allowing the content in their site? I bet if there’s a threat to YouTube money coffers they’ll take it down in a heartbeat (sure it’s their global turnover not just local)

Reactions: 3
She does some outdoor lesson thing at school
Or needs them for break time in the playground. Just somthing normal parents get their kids, even those in state schools. Nothing special about sending a child to school with gloves.

Reactions: 4
I think they are for Lapland personally, but yet more lies..ironic they probably won’t need them with no snow though ?

Reactions: 3
I’d like to think that Lazy had been so organised and actually had bought the gloves for the Lapland trip but I think we all remember her Australia clothing choices.
So I’m just assuming it’s bikinis and sundresses all round then.?

Reactions: 6
I’d like to think that Lazy had been so organised and actually had bought the gloves for the Lapland trip but I think we all remember her Australia clothing choices.
So I’m just assuming it’s bikinis and sundresses all round then.?
Will need the bikini in any case for Issy’s thumbnail ??

Reactions: 9
The thing which angers me about filming the homeless people is that the Inghams are taking advantage of them. Like others have said, they could be mentally ill or under the influence of something and may not fully be aware of the fact that they will be on youtube. Others may not want to say something for fear of missing out on a feed.
Aside from that it puts their safety at risk. What if they are homeless because they have escaped a bad domestic situation? What if they don't want to be found?
The Inghams, well the Sarah and Chris, are disgusting users. They wouldn't know a selfless good deed if it slapped them in the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Where have they posted the dig about Issy's private issues? Is it on the vlog? Utterly disgraceful to put Isabelle in the situation where she basically feels like she has to "choose a side".

Reactions: 10
Where have they posted the dig about Issy's private issues? Is it on the vlog? Utterly disgraceful to put Isabelle in the situation where she basically feels like she has to "choose a side".
In the vlog about Issy's therapy... It's not this side of the her family Sarah said..it's not herself, Chris, Esme or Isla so you can only take it's her biological Dads side of the family...but it's not Sarah's place to say.

She should have left it at Issy goes to therapy and she's happy for people to know but not explain why until she's ready.

Reactions: 14
Surely the recent fiasco with chris is much more of an important discussion during therapy then her estranged father. If Isabelle is vulnerable then shame on Sarah for supporting chris through all of this - her children should come first. Unbelievably selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't they once do the homeless thing before, but the charity wouldn't let them film so they did it on their own?

Shows it's just all about the views... But views clearly dropping. Struggling to hit 100k per video (90k of those are probably Jane sat at home constantly clicking).

The fact the Meldrums are getting paid to advertise with their low view count must be killing Sarah inside. Especially because the Meldrums only came to light after a Collab with them.
I'm sorry but who are the Meldrums?

Reactions: 1
‘Twent-ty hot burgers handed out’

McDonald’s burgers are barely hot when you get them freshly made nevermind after an hour of walking round Leeds with them in a scrunched up bag ?

Reactions: 9
Hey guys, bit late to the scene but can someone tell me how the dad is still pretending that nothings happened and isn't addressing the 'predator' situation?

quite frankly it makes me laugh every day seeing the videos titles...

1543017545773.png

Hiding daddy's issues...

1543017601353.png

Probably divorce papers...

1543017665786.png

Dad grooms 16 year olds...

Reactions: 19
I find it horrible that Lazy needs to mention Isabelle going to therapy at all. Why do we need to know that. It is a very personal thing for a child to go for therapy. There is no way we would know about it if she did not mention it. She shouldn't even be asking her daughter if she can talk about it on camera. It should not be mentioned at all. Totally has to do with her biological father. Bet it was court ordered...Sarah you are such a devoted mother that you never accompany your daughter to these sessions. You let creepy, the sexual predator go who is not his biological daughter! What do you do instead? Shop! Buying royal clothing for your little prince(future cash cow) uggh infuriates me...

Reactions: 22
Oh is that so, maybe I should join under my gaming facebook account see what's going on. Wouldn't be to hard to have the group page closed down. :whistle::whistle::coffee:
I followed the real Inghams on Facebook about ten minutes before I applied for the 'support group' and was accepted by the support group a couple minutes there's no checks at all.

I find it horrible that Lazy needs to mention Isabelle going to therapy at all. Why do we need to know that. It is a very personal thing for a child to go for therapy. There is no way we would know about it if she did not mention it. She shouldn't even be asking her daughter if she can talk about it on camera. It should not be mentioned at all. Totally has to do with her biological father. Bet it was court ordered...Sarah you are such a devoted mother that you never accompany your daughter to these sessions. You let creepy, the sexual predator go who is not his biological daughter! What do you do instead? Shop! Buying royal clothing for your little prince(future cash cow) uggh infuriates me...
Thought it was odd that Sarah didn’t go with her but Chris does. As creepy as Chris is, he seems to do an awful lot of things Sarah should do or at least contribute to.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.