IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only guess she’s just had private scans but not seen a private midwife. And is wanting to give birth in an nhs hospital.
If you see a private midwife for care you don’t need to see nhs midwife as well.

Reactions: 1
When Chris and Sarah were talking about wanting new comfy clothes to lounge around in at home (as all 3 girls recieved new onsies from Chris's parents), Chris said he fancied a tracksuit and an image of Chris looking like Jimmy Saville came to mind (sorry), just imagine him in a tracksuit, cigar in hand while wearing loads of chunky gold chains and rings and saying "Now then, now then, babe, gorgeous girl, boo boo" yuck!

Reactions: 27
I can only guess she’s just had private scans but not seen a private midwife. And is wanting to give birth in an nhs hospital.
If you see a private midwife for care you don’t need to see nhs midwife as well.
I personally think you should get one or the other. If you see a private midwife you have a private birth, NHS midwife/NHS birth!

Reactions: 9
Another issue that came up for me when talking about her childhood halloween costume of a black bin bag. The way she said it another excuse to whine about how poor she was. Now I get she was poor but shop bought costumes are still quite a new thing. Everyone was going around in bin bags and improvised costumes when I was a kid. It’s not a bloody sob story Sarah.

Same with telling us about her heating she had to turn on an hour before they wanted a shower. Well by those standards I guess myself and everyone I knew growing up (and everyone who still lives in those houses) must be dirt poor!
Like I get they really struggled with money but don’t blame everything you didn’t like from your childhood on being poor!
I totally agree, i had a bin bag, a plastic mask and some black sticky paper as black nailsfor mine for about 4 years running, we didnt have a lot but we where clean and well fed, as regards to the emersion heater we where the same and the windows all steamed upon the inside and froze in the winter but we always had a warm fire and hot water bottles in bed, so she wasnt poor at all she was average just like the rest of us and we survived and where happy in fact those days have made me appreciate things more now and shaped me

Reactions: 6
Is it possible they are trying to right off the private scans as business expenses for their “tv show”.
If they are having nhs scans , they’re probably having nhs birth? Unless they are just taking the nhs for all it’s worth ?‍♀

Reactions: 2
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope they have set up up pensions for all their staff! It's the law now! The Pensions Regulator doesn't take too kindly to employers not fulfilling their obligations!!
That face on your profile I stillsay Child Catcher :sick::sick:

Is it possible they are trying to right off the private scans as business expenses for their “tv show”.
If they are having nhs scans , they’re probably having nhs birth? Unless they are just taking the nhs for all it’s worth ?‍♀
This is what I’m expecting is happening. What a waste of NHS resources. HMRC really need to sort out taxes with YouTubers. It’s taking the piss.

Reactions: 3
Ugh bit late watching the vlog tonight. Surely it's common sense to get an NHS scan anyway. She's so dumb. But obviously the Jews were too important and she forgot then the freebie was too tempting. Will the cream/soap on Creepy's face wash off he grease?

Sarah moaning about the sonography being quiet whilst shocking the baby. Sorry that she wasn't the chattier person ever but she was trying to make sure your kid is healthy. Then moaning abou the £6. I mean, babe, you can afford that. :rolleyes: Maybe she was hoping for a sponsorship.

Ugh Mary Shortle. I need to order some ear defenders to prepare myself for the screaming at Christmas. :LOL: Bet Sarah got a telling off about healthy eating from the sonographer. Maybe that's why she had the rabbit food sandwich.

'I'd look like a Peppa Pig' nope you look like a beef tomato with a cold sore.

Chris maybe you feel unhealthy from all those Nando's.

I feel bad for Isla being left out recently. Esme and isabelle seem to have isolated her. Creepy and Lazy shouldn't encourage this.

Reactions: 5
She said a few vlogs ago that she was having the baby at the same hospital the girls were born at. I believe that is the one they went to today, Leeds General.

With an NHS scan dont you automatically get to see a midwife at some point after it? is it only certain areas where this happens?if I didnt see the midwife at the docs I saw one at the hospital after all 3 of mine

Reactions: 3
With an NHS scan dont you automatically get to see a midwife at some point after it? is it only certain areas where this happens?if I didnt see the midwife at the docs I saw one at the hospital after all 3 of mine
Yes that's what I questioned earlier in the week.
I went to all my nephew's girlfriend's appointments with her, so bonus got to go to scans. So had midwife appointment after, with normal bp test and urine dip and quick chat and notes updated!

My nephew and girlfriend paid for a 4D scan later in pregnancy think 36 weeks, just to have a clear view of what baby looked like but you literally get a scan. Nothing else.

Which is believe Sarah herself said which is what she was doing just paying for scans. She mentioned this in a vlog

Having the blood test which may rule out some hereditary conditions but not all.

People have paid for scan pictures for years and years.

They have said before those werent meant to be vlogs, they were just filming thier holiday and mashed them in to vlogs best they could. Sarah seems mardy as hell in some of thise videos!
Shows how much she lied even back then. They were advertising those vlogs constantly back then on YouTube Facebook groups, vloggers groups and Orlando groups. They 100% were trying to kick off their vlogging career with those!

I personally think you should get one or the other. If you see a private midwife you have a private birth, NHS midwife/NHS birth!
I don't agree with this! I would have a private midwife to have the consistency of care throughout and postnatal. I saw around 10 different midwives on the NHS and some made me cry!! I live up north and there are no private birthing hospitals up here, so that's not possible.

Surprised to hear this. I had the same midwife on nhs with all 3 of my children.

Surprised to hear this. I had the same midwife on nhs with all 3 of my children.
I had the same community one ,but also got to see different ones at the hospital , my community midwife worked in a different hospital to where I had my 3 , The lady who looked after my eldest and i was retiring shortly after but when I went to have my next baby she went back voluntary and recognised me , out of all the patients she must have seen thats some achievement and she also had thankyou photos from most of the babies she helped deliver she was old school but lovely

When Chris and Sarah were talking about wanting new comfy clothes to lounge around in at home (as all 3 girls recieved new onsies from Chris's parents), Chris said he fancied a tracksuit and an image of Chris looking like Jimmy Saville came to mind (sorry), just imagine him in a tracksuit, cigar in hand while wearing loads of chunky gold chains and rings and saying "Now then, now then, babe, gorgeous girl, boo boo" yuck!
How about when Sarah said she wanted a pink suit but thought she would look like Peppa Pig. Damn right more like Peppa Hog!

Not sure why she is wasting nhs resources (yes I know she’s entitled to it) but they only had a scan about two days ago anyway, and then turned their nose up at the nhs one.

So why not take some of that burden off the nhs and politely decline
Probably because she read this site and how we were talking about her midwife so shes trying to prove something clearly

I wonder how much they spend eating out pretty much every single day... probably more spent eating out than what i earn per month ?

Reactions: 4
Very boring tonight. Chris carried the vlog, without his input they wouldn’t of put one out (consider your options here Inghams ?).
I remember the days when the vlogs were 90% Sarah because Chris was at work. I also remember when Sarah use to go the gym and do housework. Would you believe it was only a year and half ago!
Gym? ? I think this may be the most shocking thing I’ve discovered about Lazy so far!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.