IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did people say that Chris filmed in the pool on last nights vlog? If so the footage has been removed now.
Yes they did I complained and haven have responded saying it’s now being remove due to safeguarding issues

Reactions: 11
Oh the complaint from someone must have worked!
I was contacted by Haven this morning. They asked for the footage to be removed. They also stated that the content wasn't sponsored, so that's another company they won't be getting freebies from again.

Reactions: 16
I was contacted by Haven this morning. They asked for the footage to be removed. They also stated that the content wasn't sponsored, so that's another company they won't be getting freebies from again.
Good! Shows they aren’t as untouchable as they thought they were! They will be glad they are moving on today...

Reactions: 9
Sarah will be fuming ?
Out of curiosity did the footage show any other children/people?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been wondering the past few days about Sarah... do you think she is taking pregnancy supplements like folic acid or pregnacare? Surely that’s something she would vlog in attempt to look like a better mum. It seriously worries me if not especially with folic acid, it’s mega important. And with her diet I doubt she’s getting any nutrition from what she eats.
Honestly it's nice to care about her baby but who really cares...

Reactions: 2
Yes they did I complained and haven have responded saying it’s now being remove due to safeguarding issues
I bet there was signs but Chris thought I will only show my children. It was an extremely short clip so I wouldn't be surprised if someone said something at the time.. They blatantly ignore signs. I bet he parks in disabled bays too as he's only nipping in...

I can't believe someone that's been on national newspapers about being a sexual predator thinks it's fine to go into a pool with other children and a go pro!

They are getting way too cocky!

Reactions: 30
I’ve been wondering the past few days about Sarah... do you think she is taking pregnancy supplements like folic acid or pregnacare? Surely that’s something she would vlog in attempt to look like a better mum. It seriously worries me if not especially with folic acid, it’s mega important. And with her diet I doubt she’s getting any nutrition from what she eats.
The bile she comes out with daily will produce the right type of acid for any Ingham/Dixon offspring.

Stomach acid from swallowing and spouting your own bullshit daily are an important part of growth in these early stages. A health intake of good quality carbs (that come in plastic) and a continuous stream of passive aggressive comments being received/sent/deleted
Are all important building blocks.

And if you wanna top that up the preggo vitamins are on the right isle beside the slimming shakes and the pain meds☺
Wear a big enough coat you can get the lot in one go. #roots #makeyourownspon

(I still love that they named a child after a shopping centre isle, it is Sarah’s happy place) ? xxx

Reactions: 10
I’ve had a response from haven
Well done ?? Ha ha imagine that little rat a tat tat on the caravan door, I can just hear Sarah blaming the jealous hating online stalker trolls whilst the Haven person looked at his watch.... she really thinks that she’s working sooo hard and this is so unfair, what did she expect staying quiet about her husband messaging young girls? Really?

Speaking of ginger I hope you all enjoy this from the vlog the other day View attachment 1447
If I was him I’d really slowly go back to
His own colour by using a slightly more red dye ie black, then dark brown, mahogany etc. He’s obviously got a huge hang up about his hair colour going by the rant on his blog and the extent he goes to cover his own up. I think he must have been bullied as a mini creepy. Many of my family have the most incredible shades of red and auburn hair, it’s absolutely beautiful and I think he’d look far less sinister too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.