IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial.
They changed personalities SO MUCH quicker than the Inghams did. From what they were at the beginning, to what they are now.
If Chris hadn’t dropped the towel ball so spectacularly I’d probably dislike the Fizz Family more.
The Inghams didn’t fake where their merchandise came from, they didn’t try and guilt people into buying it or plug it at every single opportunity.
Births and birthdays included.
It just proves all youtube families are scum.
Some just hide it for a longer period of time.
As I said I don’t agree with any of these people and the way they pawn the kids to make themselves more money it’s just disgusting. I’m looking at the chavs point of view (this is their thread) and they will be seething at “what they could have had”

Reactions: 3
HELL NO. Haven’t posted on here in a few days however looks like someone’s “most sincere” apology video has been privated or deleted... surely if you were that remorseful and wanted to prove your innocence you’d keep it up. Or is this part of their continuous plot to try to erase this from “memory”? What’s the reckoning that he’s got some suuuuper skating footage that Just has to be put up on his channel.. to try to retrieve it from it’s death.
But it’s like even though their career is on the internet they aren’t clued up on how the internet works.. you upload it, someone can download it. Just because you delete it doesn’t mean it’s gone forever.
Was only a matter of time..come back to Instagram act like nothings happened and boom no video..and no thoughts of what THEY have done! Roll on the meet and greets I tell you!

Reactions: 4
Ad for SquareSpace.
The title makes her such a hypocrite.
Sarah the word is a thermostat. The thermostat broke and she was moaning about having to take a cold bath. :rolleyes:
Nice to see them eating some fruit.
'Next week is half term and we're not going to be here' Good luck getting into Florida. Be prepared for more fake screaming.
Isabelle wants to do another meet and greet but I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon. Ugh these little clips of her seem so staged. Lazy was probably stood at the door making sure she done it.
I was saying out loud THERMOSTAT you idiot! Meet and greet? Really? Maybe they will meet and have tomatoes thrown at them as gifts this time...

Reactions: 4
Saw that someone told Jess to kill herself on curious cat. Ffs I can't believe these poor girls are still receiving hate and being harassed.

Reactions: 2
Sarah buys these girls pyjamas literally every week and yet the younger two have been in them fox onesies or the fluffy monster ones for the last fortnight atleast and Isabelle has been in the Chip one (even put it on again after her shower yesterday!) For ages, I think she even wore it while she was sick. I'm sure that and her bedding should of had a good wash when she was starting to feel better!!

I really am starting to beleive pyjamas are worn for a few weeks and then binned in that house!

Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed how Chris keeps saying the word Fool.Or is it me not hearing him right ?
Nice to see Isla eating a banana until her bloody mother told her it made her feel sick.You should be encouraging your child to eat fruit. stupid woman.

Reactions: 16
Sarah buys these girls pyjamas literally every week and yet the younger two have been in them fox onesies or the fluffy monster ones for the last fortnight atleast and Isabelle has been in the Chip one (even put it on again after her shower yesterday!) For ages, I think she even wore it while she was sick. I'm sure that and her bedding should of had a good wash when she was starting to feel better!!

I really am starting to beleive pyjamas are worn for a few weeks and then binned in that house!
Oh but didn't Lazy say she did laundry today? Lol

Reactions: 1
HELL NO. Haven’t posted on here in a few days however looks like someone’s “most sincere” apology video has been privated or deleted... surely if you were that remorseful and wanted to prove your innocence you’d keep it up. Or is this part of their continuous plot to try to erase this from “memory”? What’s the reckoning that he’s got some suuuuper skating footage that Just has to be put up on his channel.. to try to retrieve it from it’s death.
But it’s like even though their career is on the internet they aren’t clued up on how the internet works.. you upload it, someone can download it. Just because you delete it doesn’t mean it’s gone forever.
I have a copy as I knew he'd delete it! Downloaded it the day it came out!

Reactions: 22
Jane will likely have taken a back seat (on camera) because she's tit scared of getting reported to HMRC for receiving a second income which she doesn't pay tax on - don't forget Chris told one of the girls he was messaging that they employ his mum as a PA....
Someone who is most definitely not me works in DWP department looking at ahem ‘overpayments and error’ we have a HMRC team we work with on complex enquiries involving both benefit and tv overpayments. Someone who most definitely isn’t me might just take it upon themselves to share that information to the most appropriate individual in the HMRC team tomorrow, LinkedIn you say ??
Here are the screenshots.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
To say she buys clothes for the kids & pjs where the hell does she put them they don’t even have wardrobes just a poxy set of drawers each, I suppose she really just must bin them instead of washing

Reactions: 7
I'm glad Eden Camp have done the right thing and removed the video. I bet Sarah is spitting feathers. Nobody wants their name associating with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope they see that. I don’t want the children to miss out on anything at all but the only way they’ll realise they’ve been foolish to thing carrying on as ‘normal’ is when companies speak, they literally see things in views and pound signs so it’s the only way to get anything into their thick skulls! Well maybe or more like the jealous trolls and haters are trying to ruin us’

And this makes my blood boil!!! To begin with it was absolute insult to his victims and to rub salt in the wounds it’s now quietly disappeared. They really do take people for absolute mugs!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm glad Eden Camp have removed the post. Lots of primary schools go there so hopefully they would have seen the allegations on their social media so word can get round about him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.