IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy eating an orange in today’s vlog, that’s her one piece of fruit for the month checked off

Reactions: 5
I will say Nandos and I don't know what it is as we don't have them in America I don't think..I'm sick of seeing it. What happened to shopping somethings missing!
We have Nando's in the US. There are a handful near where I live, but I have yet to be to one.

Anyone else find it so creepy that Chris kept mentioning Isabelle’s coat at the end of the vlog? It was so grown up and I thought at the time god she looks grown up in that, and then you’ve got Chris at the end breathlessly telling Issy how much he loved the coat and how super duper lovely it was. Don’t know about you guys but when I was 13 if I asked my dad to close his eyes and describe my coat I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have got one thing right :ROFLMAO: He just seems so invested in something totally irrelevant to his life, why is this??!! Maybe I’m just looking into it too much.
Maybe he tries it on when she`s asleep??:eek:

Reactions: 3
Yesterday Sarah put a phot on insta saying she's still had no cravings...today's vlog (which was filmed yesterday) is called my crazy cravings ? . They're not even trying to cover their lies up anymore ?? I can't wait for the teenage ifam to grow up and realise all the bullshit shoved down their throats from this "family"

Reactions: 26
I love how Issys coat yesterday, an actual coat, cost less than their hoodies! They bought Esme a hoody for £8, which is about the price you’d pay for one, then encourage everyone watching to pay £26.99 for one of theirs. A whole £1.99 more than they’d spend on a winter coat....sorry but I still can’t get over the sheer cheek of their pricing!
wish i`d had the stomach to watch ,as i could have pointed this out to them..;)

Yesterday Sarah put a phot on insta saying she's still had no cravings...today's vlog (which was filmed yesterday) is called my crazy cravings ? . They're not even trying to cover their lies up anymore ?? I can't wait for the teenage ifam to grow up and realise all the bullshit shoved down their throats from this "family"
She even said to chris that she didnt think it was a craving ? hes just putting anything as the title now

I’ve not watched the vlogs for a few days but skimmed through tonight’s. It’s total inane waffle with none of them, including the girls, having anything to say. Come on Lazy surely there’s things going on around you that you’re just not sharing, we all know how close to your family you are. 98500B67-14ED-4024-94D1-AEF662A17695.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ad for SquareSpace.
The title makes her such a hypocrite.
Sarah the word is a thermostat. The thermostat broke and she was moaning about having to take a cold bath. :rolleyes:
Nice to see them eating some fruit.
'Next week is half term and we're not going to be here' Good luck getting into Florida. Be prepared for more fake screaming.
Isabelle wants to do another meet and greet but I don't think it'll be happening anytime soon. Ugh these little clips of her seem so staged. Lazy was probably stood at the door making sure she done it.

God you can tell they're so bored of their lives, Lazy and Creepy literally do nothing during the day when the girls are at school.

Reactions: 7
I had a look at the views for last nights video/vlog its at 76 thousand , once upon a time they would hit that mark in 3 hours of it going up,I think more and more people are getting bored of same old same old

Reactions: 8
Will this meet and greet that they keep harping on about be at their home as I can't imagine anywhere would want to host them.

Reactions: 6
Sarah likes oranges, but doesn’t eat them because it’s such an effort to peel them.
Is she actually kidding.....
this made me angry. Obviously she’s saving money and has stopped buying pre chopped fruit pots but Jane.. where you at, if you’re still on the payroll at least peel her oranges for her after you’ve wiped her ass and put her to bed.
Staff these days.
Wonder where Chris was until 2pm. That vlog was very home based and filled with completely padded out rubbish, he vlogs going for sandwiches or going to get the car washed so i do wonder was he doing something he couldn’t vlog.
And he needed smart clothes for this. ?
Nando’s delivery staff wanted in the area?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.