IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sarah finally growing out that peculiar side-fringe? It looks like she's pushing it back now.
She's pushing it to the side to hide her enormous bald spot! God forbid the wind blows you can get a look at it

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been shared before but the rant at the end of this video has killed me off. Wanted to smash my TV when he was comparing racism and the years of oppression people of colour have faced to people taking the mick out of ginger people. Yeah it’s not right but come on, is it really the worst thing in the world? Someone’s obviously hit a nerve there Chris, your ginger roots are showing in more ways than one...

Reactions: 7
I will say Nandos and I don't know what it is as we don't have them in America I don't think..I'm sick of seeing it. What happened to shopping somethings missing!
They literally pass right by the American diner to get to Eden camp - there's no nandos that way ??

Sorry if this has been shared before but the rant at the end of this video has killed me off. Wanted to smash my TV when he was comparing racism and the years of oppression people of colour have faced to people taking the mick out of ginger people. Yeah it’s not right but come on, is it really the worst thing in the world? Someone’s obviously hit a nerve there Chris, your ginger roots are showing in more ways than one...
I know some may disagree with me on this but, I don't think it was out of line for him to make the comparison. I'm not defending him obviously, this is just how I see it: being victimized for something you were born with is always bad and it shouldn't be a competition of who is more of a victim. Actually, people of colour are now a protected group of people by law, you can lose everything if you say something bad about a person of colour. Say you were to make fun of a ginger coworker, you might be disciplined for bullying but other than that, nothing would happen to you. I don't think it was necessary for him to rant but I hate to say it wasn't 100% utter bs like most of what he says.

Reactions: 1
I know some may disagree with me on this but, I don't think it was out of line for him to make the comparison. I'm not defending him obviously, this is just how I see it: being victimized for something you were born with is always bad and it shouldn't be a competition of who is more of a victim. Actually, people of colour are now a protected group of people by law, you can lose everything if you say something bad about a person of colour. Say you were to make fun of a ginger coworker, you might be disciplined for bullying but other than that, nothing would happen to you. I don't think it was necessary for him to rant but I hate to say it wasn't 100% utter bs like most of what he says.
For me, it was the pure fact that he had the nerve to rant on about his child being bullied for having ginger hair when he clearly is ashamed of his own. If he can't even show his daughter how beautiful her hair is, then he really has no right to go on about others.

Reactions: 27
For me, it was the pure fact that he had the nerve to rant on about his child being bullied for having ginger hair when he clearly is ashamed of his own. If he can't even show his daughter how beautiful her hair is, then he really has no right to go on about others.
Yes that's the really messed up part. Since he wants to be such a warrior for gingers then he needs to put the box of Just for Men down and get honest with himself.

Reactions: 7
I would personally never make fun of ginger people but it’s just not the same. To compare the struggles of people of colour to being ginger is ludicrous. Even if POC are protected by law, as we have seen in the media, mostly American, recently they are not actually protected by anyone and are usually pinholed into what people stereotype them to be. I couldn’t believe that he talked about the two things like there was no history that made them totally different.

Reactions: 5
I would personally never make fun of ginger people but it’s just not the same. To compare the struggles of people of colour to being ginger is ludicrous. Even if POC are protected by law, as we have seen in the media, mostly American, recently they are not actually protected by anyone and are usually pinholed into what people stereotype them to be. I couldn’t believe that he talked about the two things like there was no history that made them totally different.
I'd say race isues are a rabbit hole to avoid falling into on here as it's pretty politically controversial. But I will say that there are stereotypes of every group of people.

Controversial! Hope Jimjam and Oohthedramaqueen agree with you, else we'll get another tit ton of hissy fits and crying about how you can't have a different opinion to them and if you do its arguing

Controversial! Hope Jimjam and Oohthedramaqueen agree with you, else we'll get another tit ton of hissy fits and crying about how you can't have a different opinion to them and if you do its arguing
I have something controversial to say too. I think a bigger problem for most of us than any of the arguments was that you were being a complete b*tchfork.

p.s. To everyone else - if I'm wrong, I'm sorry for any offence caused to you guys. pps. To the Mods, y'all are lovely and if what I said is enough to get me kicked off and never come back, I'll go quietly and I am sorry for causing trouble. But I'm not sorry for saying what had to be said. ;) x

I have something controversial to say too. I think a bigger problem for most of us than any of the arguments was that you were being a complete b*tchfork.

p.s. To everyone else - if I'm wrong, I'm sorry for any offence caused to you guys. pps. To the Mods, y'all are lovely and if what I said is enough to get me kicked off and never come back, I'll go quietly and I am sorry for causing trouble. But I'm not sorry for saying what had to be said. ;) x

HOW DID I NOT THINK OF OOHTHEDRAMAQUEEN!!!!!

Magoo you’re on fire!!! You’ve been missed ?
It’s like when Sarah has a cold sore and it clears up,
We were all kinda repulsed by it but at the same time when it clears up you kinda miss it on her face turning your stomach at 5pm every day.

I refuse to quote Magoo... my comment doesn’t need that negative aura.
But jazzy... hold the door for me if you’re going. ?
I’m sure Nando’s have a reservation for dinner.
#spon #notspon #oohthedramaqueen #magooweloveyou

Reactions: 2
Okay so I have a theory about Sarah's pregnancy (sorry if this has been said before), but I think that Sarah may be earlier in her pregnancy than 17 weeks. To me it all seemed abit too convenient that she became pregnant around the time of when the girls started speaking out and that two weeks later she announced her pregnancy to distract from the allegations. I think that she may have pretended to be pregnant for the pregnancy reveal and planned to become pregnant in the following weeks, therefore overeating lately to increase the size of her 'bump' (that she continues to photoshop anyway?)

This is just a thought I had and I don't really have any other evidence than what I have said, however I wouldn't be surprised if this baby is born overdue

Reactions: 3
I cannot tell you how many fucks I wouldn't give. But luckily, besides the occasional bickering, everything seems fine in this forum. Way better than GG! I can't remember exactly what your situation was but I think it had something to do with the realInghams instagram. Don't fret, not everyone will agree. If someone annoys you, just ignore them. If they throw a fit, let them.

Reactions: 3

I have nothing to add to the debate however, bitchfork? ???
That’s going straight in the insult bank for future use ???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.