IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a Lego ad.
So they went to Eden Camp in the cold and rain. Izzy has only just recovered from tonsillitis. I was right about Isla learning about the war at school. Thankfully our National Curriculum is improving. I don't see why children should be shielded from our world events and especially history. It's important, especially with the anniversaries. Might take a trip there myself when I (hopefully) go up north next year.
Chris and Sarah were mocking Isla a bit when she was scared going into the Blitz shed. He laughed at her. Parents of the year they are. :ROFLMAO::mad:
Sarah was going on about a stupid cookie. Chris ate all the fudge they bought when they went on a date there 12 years ago.
Esme tripped over Prinny. That dog will definitely be getting shipped off to Granny and Grandpa's now.

Reactions: 5
The sound of chris’ voice irritates me! He tries to sound knowledgeable yet it never works. If they hadn’t have read on here do we really think they would have gone to Eden camp?!
I just find him somewhat disrespectful with his “awesome cool amazing” comments ... but maybe that’s just me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it may just be getting too much for her. Either way it’s sick to pretend you’ve committed suicide.
Wondering if any of these girls have had any actual help regarding the Chris situation? They’re all young and seem very depressed etc. The police are aware... surely it’s normal to refer them to counciling? I may be wrong though ?‍♀[

Not sure about the other girls but Jess was given a victim support helpline from the police but is getting private therapy

I think it’s best to assume Hayley has a lot of issues going on none of us know about. She’s been exposed as lying about faking her own death.
Her reasons for this we probably won’t know and don’t have a right to know
But I’d rather hear a girl is lying for attention (or whatever the reason was she did this) and know she’s alive than to hear she’s dead.

I hope she removes herself from this whole thing. Her story should from here on in remain between her and her therapist or family.
I can’t tell others what to do, I don’t want to Preach to others, but I hope we can all decide to let her and her daemons be private from here on in.
I’m almost certain she will be reading this thread and twitter and dragging her or assuming what’s gone on will do nothing but feed her illness

Ignore if you wish. Just my thoughts on the matter

Reactions: 32
I dont want to be rude or personal but was Jane with them on tonight's vlog? theres a woman at 4.28 with them and looks to be Creepys dad in front. People have mentioned Jane not featuring on camera but maybe because shes put on alot of weight by looks of it. Maybe comfort eatting from the stress her son has put her through. she used to be very small. stress can be awful and chris just dumped the stress and left it up to her to deal with whilst he ran away.

Reactions: 2
Its shocking. I feel an overwhelming urge to comfort Jane with all the stress she is under
If I didn't already know it I would ask one of her mates if she could give me her address
I would make it sound genuine by saying I wanted to send her a gift or something

Reactions: 12
I’ll bet she’s not been under half as much stress as she caused all Creepy’s victims when she was hounding them online and marshalling armies of IFAM trolls to harass them
I hope the vile women blows up to the size of a barrage balloon and floats away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont want to be rude or personal but was Jane with them on tonight's vlog? theres a woman at 4.28 with them and looks to be Creepys dad in front. People have mentioned Jane not featuring on camera but maybe because shes put on alot of weight by looks of it. Maybe comfort eatting from the stress her son has put her through. she used to be very small. stress can be awful and chris just dumped the stress and left it up to her to deal with whilst he ran away.
It was Jane, not a lot shown of her compared to dad though

I’m sorry but he really needs to stop calling Isabelle babe! I call my husband that sometimes..never my kids!

Reactions: 4
i think my message sounded that i felt sorry for jane i dont i was just watching that i wasnt fat shaming as i dont like that. i do think its horrendous and dispicable what she has done to the victims and anyone who speaks out about them
im really sorry if i sounded like i was feeling sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
i think my message sounded that i felt sorry for jane i dont i was just watching that i wasnt fat shaming as i dont like that. i do think its horrendous and dispicable what she has done to the victims and anyone who speaks out about them
im really sorry if i sounded like i was feeling sorry for her.
Didn’t come across like that to me don’t worry, would certainly explain why she didn’t want to be on camera though.

Reactions: 4
We’ve been treated to another picture
I've figured out why they are going to Nandos all the time!! She's been on google and seen that one of the first hits for low iron in pregnancy is to eat chicken!!!

Reactions: 3
Surely if you chop your head off you would take another pic?! It’s just to put people off the scent of its been photoshopped and cropped ?

Reactions: 2
I've figured out why they are going to Nandos all the time!! She's been on google and seen that one of the first hits for low iron in pregnancy is to eat chicken!!!
That’s her self diagnosis of low iron isn’t it? Not by a trained midwife...bet her blood pressure is through the roof with all the lies and deceit!

Reactions: 11
About the real or fake suicide, we shouldn't be calling her fake act disgusting in my opinion not as we don't know 100% sure what actually happened.

About the IFAM, I don't have a lot to say tbh as I've not watched them for months I just read here in the hope they will ever get what they deserve..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.