IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Issys coat yesterday, an actual coat, cost less than their hoodies! They bought Esme a hoody for £8, which is about the price you’d pay for one, then encourage everyone watching to pay £26.99 for one of theirs. A whole £1.99 more than they’d spend on a winter coat....sorry but I still can’t get over the sheer cheek of their pricing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I love how Issys coa yesterday, an actual coat, cost less than their hoodies! They bought Esme a hoody for £8, which is about the price you’d pay for one, then encourage everyone watching to pay £26.99 for one of theirs. A whole £1.99 more than they’d spend on a winter coat....sorry but I still can’t get over the sheer cheek of their pricing!
But darling, the ifam are putting their kids through private school.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I love how Issys coa yesterday, an actual coat, cost less than their hoodies! They bought Esme a hoody for £8, which is about the price you’d pay for one, then encourage everyone watching to pay £26.99 for one of theirs. A whole £1.99 more than they’d spend on a winter coat....sorry but I still can’t get over the sheer cheek of their pricing!
Just shows priorities doesn’t it! Can’t even give the kids shoes that fit them apparantly either..it’s disgusting! The amount they spend on food eating out would give them all a full wardrobe from not just Primark but maybe even Next! I have 4 kids and they all have lots of clothes and shoes for winter and we even manage to eat out “on occasion” and I don’t even need to leave the house to shop! Maybe look online for your maternity jacket Sarah crazy idea!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen this and I’m so confused.
I came across this this morning and couldn't believe it - then found out it was fake and found it even more unbelievable!

I'm quite confused now and would like further info on it because i've been backing her all the way and now don't know what to believe. I saw the tweet the other day where she said she just wanted to drop the whole thing. She said she had slept with Chris, but that's all.

Reactions: 2
How do you phrase the emails when you contact the companies?
It took me a while to come up with a decent template. Basically, i do the following:

Express my concern for their ads
Explain the situation with Chris Ingham
Link to the Ingham Family Youtube Channel
Link to one of the newspaper articles
Express how the companies have a moral duty to not show ads on their channel

Reactions: 7
I came across this this morning and couldn't believe it - then found out it was fake and found it even more unbelievable!

I'm quite confused now and would like further info on it because i've been backing her all the way and now don't know what to believe. I saw the tweet the other day where she said she just wanted to drop the whole thing. She said she had slept with Chris, but that's all.
I think it may just be getting too much for her. Either way it’s sick to pretend you’ve committed suicide.
Wondering if any of these girls have had any actual help regarding the Chris situation? They’re all young and seem very depressed etc. The police are aware... surely it’s normal to refer them to counciling? I may be wrong though ?‍♀

Reactions: 1

I find it very strange she fakes her own death,then says chris hasn’t done anything wrong and deletes her account

I think it may just be getting too much for her. Either way it’s sick to pretend you’ve committed suicide.
Wondering if any of these girls have had any actual help regarding the Chris situation? They’re all young and seem very depressed etc. The police are aware... surely it’s normal to refer them to counciling? I may be wrong though ?‍♀
I agree. Its gross to pretend to commit suicide, but she clearly needs some help and needs to take a break...I think she maybe regrets going from anonymous (as I think thats how she originally came forward) to giving out her name. Ifam must still be contacting her and the whole Rees family thing seemed to get to her as well. I hope she's able to get some counselling or something, but I have a feeling none of them are. (At least, not in relation to this) I know when the Manchester attack happened, a lot of the people affected were put on the usual lengthy waiting lists for help.

Yes, my first thought was that it was getting too much for her and she just wanted to forget about it and move on with her life. Constantly being reminded on Twitter, etc, wouldn't have helped her

Can I just ask was hayley the girlwho declared her undying love for Chris on GG a while ago,think she had a child ???

Reactions: 1
To clarify the PO Box question, I'm pretty sure the company isn't going into administration as they don't seem to be a Limited Company. Secondly, it seems from the email quote I just received they are still taking on business. Probably not a major issue, but Chris and Sarah do lie for a living trying to make out everything is sweetness and light.View attachment 1227
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke to the General Manager about youtube and he confirmed that they have NOT GONE INTO ADMINISTRATION and are STILL DOING MAILBOXES. I mentioned that 171,000 of us have viewed the vlog and that it is not doing their reputation any good. When I asked him if he wanted to know who I was talking about, he said THE INGHAM FAMILY!

I was seriously shocked that the General Manager didn't seem bothered. Of course we don't know the background to this.

Reactions: 6
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spoke to the General Manager about youtube and he confirmed that they have NOT GONE INTO ADMINISTRATION and are STILL DOING MAILBOXES. I mentioned that 171,000 of us have viewed the vlog and that it is not doing their reputation any good. When I asked him if he wanted to know who I was talking about, he said THE INGHAM FAMILY!

I was seriously shocked that the General Manager didn't seem bothered. Of course we don't know the background to this.
Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest, all they do is constantly lie, must be completely normal to them! I wonder if it’s because the mail and gifts getting sent to them is drying up and they don’t need as big a space? We can but hope

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.