IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here but couldn't resist pointing out this from tonights vlog!
At around 11:45, Sarah says that she didn't order anything from her beloved Nandos,
however...
View attachment 1222
She's eating for 2 you know, let me explain, that chicken wrap and chips was ordered for the baby, she did not order a second one for herself!

Reactions: 17
I think part of his narccistic behaviour is to make her look like a liar and as stupid as possible to make himself look better

Reactions: 10
She's eating for 2 you know, let me explain, that chicken wrap and chips was ordered for the baby, she did not order a second one for herself!
I wouldn't be surprised if when she gives birth the baby comes out with a Nando's table number stick and a side of fries

Reactions: 28
There’s a good odds that just by the percentage of time they spend in there, it will be the baby’s birthplace.

Reactions: 14
I got an advert for paco rabanne feauturing some mild violence and a woman partially stripping!!

Why go all the way to Meadowhall? It isn't that special, no different shops to Leeds, oh yea that's right they are getting too much grief back home. Well Sheffield don't want ya!

Reactions: 9
Glad I didn’t go to meadowhall, I was thinking about going and all! Plus the poster above was right with the difference of shops, if anything the shops in Leeds tend to be bigger. Maybe they are doing an ingham shopping centre tour!

We will know when theyre having money problems when they stop going to the shops every day
But she said she could go shopping without cash or cards she just loves shopping (without the means to buy things) maybe she meant shoplifting? I’m not sure how an avocado size baby makes her get out of breath walking along flat car parks, more likely the cheese chips crepes and Nando’s (that she doesn’t order or eat) that are all clogging up her circulatory system.

Reactions: 14
Yeah, but what about the 100% attendance they were so worried about when Izzy was ill?!
Childs illness- not worthy of a days missed attendance... Trip around the world-not a problem. Instead of taking her kids temperature I reckon she counts how many views the absence will create!

Reactions: 8
Who’s going for an incorrect percentage calculation on this weeks long faced, rabbit teeth filter, taken from the top of the stairs B&M pjs pic? I was going to say the correct percentage but I ain’t helping her out ?

Reactions: 7
Neither did the ifam! ? But they can spot them in home bargains back home..hmmm..why the need to go further and further afield now though..running scared!
She said they go to Meadowhall once a year - never seen any of their vlogs where they have been there ?

Reactions: 6
Is it normal to be that out of breath at 17 weeks pregnant? I dread to think what she'll be like at 9 months!

£25 is not a bargain for a coat in Primark! Especially one that offers you no protection from the cold weather!

Reactions: 3
Is it normal to be that out of breath at 17 weeks pregnant? I dread to think what she'll be like at 9 months!

£25 is not a bargain for a coat in Primark! Especially one that offers you no protection from the cold weather!
She'll look like Cincinnati Zoo's hippo, Henry (RIP). SHe overuses the word 'bargin'.

Who’s going for an incorrect percentage calculation on this weeks long faced, rabbit teeth filter, taken from the top of the stairs B&M pjs pic? I was going to say the correct percentage but I ain’t helping her out ?
I can't comment. I've got to resit GCSE Maths in less than a month and I still can't do percentages or ratios.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.