IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they are at Eden camp today, looks like they took people’s advice again on going somewhere educational for once!

Reactions: 1
I'm starting to wonder if they are planning to go back to Florida. Theyve been way to quiet about this holiday and I'm wondering if that's there way of hoping noone will report them like they did in Australia!
I will report them Too close for comfort. One more week of school and they are off again. If it is Florida they are the biggest morons that walk the face of this earth. Can they be that dumb?

Reactions: 4
Islas only got a week off school though, so of they go florida it means her missing school.

Reactions: 1
I will report them Too close for comfort. One more week of school and they are off again. If it is Florida they are the biggest morons that walk the face of this earth. Can they be that dumb?
Nah they'll go, it'll be good clickbait 'THEY TOOK HIM AWAY' 'STOPPED AT IMMIGRATION' 'DEPORTED FROM AMERICA'
Along with a thumbnail of the shocked faces of course.

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sure it'll be Paris and they'll attempt Florida next year, probably during the summer holidays.

I will also be reporting them.

This year or next year. I know who to alert at immigration and at Disneyland.

Reactions: 10
Lazy doesn't like shopping but it's all she does.......

And they've had their 50th nandos of the week ?

Reactions: 3
Can't see them liking Eden Camp, theres nothing to do there (no shops, huts (with the weather being horrible today, makes them cold)) definitely not an Ingham style place (last time I went was in 2006 though so it could have changed). It is normally a school trip place

Actually quite disturbed at the whole Isla thing. Shoving her on camera to speak to her about what's she's done wrong for her to burst into tears.... And then both of them say Awww but it's ok - wow talk about messing with your child's head!

He maybe didn't show her really crying but what was shown was more than enough

This pair of cretins are disgusting
I agree I sort of got the feeling that off camera he was angry with her which unnerved me a bit as I could see the way Isla looked a bit scared at what he was going to say,but when her mum laughed it wasnt sending a very good message out to Isla as she looked confused as If are they kidding or are they really mad ,I personally think they spoil their children but my heart went out to that little one, that wasnt fair

Reactions: 4
Can't see them liking Eden Camp, theres nothing to do there (no shops, huts (with the weather being horrible today, makes them cold)) definitely not an Ingham style place (last time I went was in 2006 though so it could have changed). It is normally a school trip place
I agree, in this awful weather is actually not a nice place to be as the huts are very cold and water puddles all over making you very soggy very quickly. we don't live far and have been a few times, fab for info if you're interested in stuff like that but our kids get a little bored as there is sooooooo much info to read and digest and it takes ages to get round it all, I don't see that as an ingham place of interest at all, in fact im chuckling at how much Sarah will hate it BUT you guys don't panic cos the canteen serves chips and hotdogs and pasties!!! she'll be fine....phew

Reactions: 5
Are these doylums for real, you don’t go to meadowhell (I know it’s official name is Meadowhall) on a weekend! Everybody knows that, MH is crazy on Saturday. Dingbats!

Reactions: 6
We did Eden camp earlier in the year on a cold and wet day. It was actually warmer outside than in the huts. Can't see it been Sarah's cup of tea at all. Great place if you're in to history and we enjoyed it but was ready to get home and get warm

Reactions: 7
Isabelle is probably embarrassed to have them idiots as parents, let alone needing to be further embarrassed in the shopping centre.
I notice Sarah is feeling fine today as she's out shopping.
Not such a good idea to have their name on the merch. Random kids might get hate for being associated with them.
I see they're buying coats ready for Iceland. Gotta embrace the rainbow.
Definitely getting their Nando's on this week. Someone wants a Black Card.
Ugh Chris that was so creepy, please stop. Not embarrassing.....CREEPY!!!!!

Yes I agree Sassybelle, the name on the merch is going to incite some people to approach them with hate, did you notice that Chris even covered up the name until he knew he was safely back home, you will always get weirdos in this life who will make no bones about saying something or worse still doing something to these children, thats where Sarah and Chris are irresponsible in still promoting it knowing what some folk are like, all about the wonga though

Last edited:
Yes I agree Sassybelle, the name on the merch is going to incite some people to approach them with hate, did you notice that Chris even covered up the name until he knew he was safely back home, you will always get weirdos in this like who will make no boesanout saying something or worse still doin something to these children, thats where Sarah and Chris are irresponsible in stillpromoting it knowing what some folk are like, all about the wonga though
Thing is though... if some sicko DOES say or do something to the children then they'll just clickbait it.

Lazy cant face shopping when pregnant, makes her feel sick, dizzy, breathless, blah, blah, blah! Well if that's the case she's powering on like a trooper with all the shopping she does. It this sudden shopping problem a pregnancy symptom or is she becoming more aware of the looks and comments of other shoppers.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here but couldn't resist pointing out this from tonights vlog!
At around 11:45, Sarah says that she didn't order anything from her beloved Nandos,
however...
Untitled (2).png

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.