IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s the thing that maddens me the most, like I’ve bleated on before but I see their slow cautious moves back into ‘normal life’ and the kids eating rubbish, outrage at her buying tat etc is a brilliant smokescreen for them, to slowly move away from the still unaddressed situation that he sent those messages and thought that he was entitled to do so, also the fact that Sarah, a woman and mother and human being has done nothing but help bury it, that out of all their misdeeds needs to stay on the agenda, because otherwise it will fade and I do think meet and greets will be possible given enough time. It’s all articulately planned (by someone other than them I presume) so that they sit and wait it out. I’ve always hoped something else would have come to light or YT would do the decent and responsible thing by suspending and investigating it but I guess, frighteningly as you said, he’ll make other attempts that’s also a matter of time too I fear.
Just watched tonight vlogs...

It's clear that just by him walking through the car park at a retail park he's running scared.

He's a man who lives in bloody hoodies so he claims to be rocking the ifam merch which is a t shirt under his hoodie that no one on this planet gets to see since it's dark and over cast.

I think Chris knows everything is dying. He's not comfortable in front of the camera at all. Even for one who is so narcissistic.

We don't know how much earnings they have lost, but am sure someone no doubt will post all earnings at some point when the information is released.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking the smart stuff he bought was for a court date

Reactions: 18
You know dogs are perfectly ok to be left. It's not a great crime

Perfectly feasible. They will do all they can to get a PO box again so that they can get some lovely gifts for the baby... Show the 'haters' they still have fans
Do we know the name of the company or could this be to save them some money?

Reactions: 2
So tonight(or rather last night) Sarah isn’t feeling well so Izzy has come down to make her a drink.
Funny we never saw Sarah bring Izzy a drink when she was unwell...

Reactions: 25
You know dogs are perfectly ok to be left. It's not a great crime

Perfectly feasible. They will do all they can to get a PO box again so that they can get some lovely gifts for the baby... Show the 'haters' they still have fans
They leave her all the time, don't give her much attention and dump her with Chris' parents when they go on holiday.

Do we know the name of the company or could this be to save them some money?
Have no idea. Could be either. However even if they were not hit by these allegations accountants etc do look into ways to save clients money if you ask them. So it's a possibility. Good business sense all round.

Reactions: 1
Chris made me SO angry when isla was getting upset and he said “what you getting worried for, what you getting so worried for”. After she got so upset he then comes back and was like “you’re not in trouble, we think it’s so funny” .... so what’s with the title saying BIG TROUBLE !? Plus the tone he used to speak to her wasn’t a joking tone.

Reactions: 19
I commented on the new vlog but then got scared and deleted it so I’ll post it here instead ?

“You literally said “you’re in big trouble” and then wondered why she cried. She’s six years old, it was totally inappropriate to confront her on camera.”

Reactions: 19
Chris made me SO angry when isla was getting upset and he said “what you getting worried for, what you getting so worried for”. After she got so upset he then comes back and was like “you’re not in trouble, we think it’s so funny” .... so what’s with the title saying BIG TROUBLE !? Plus the tone he used to speak to her wasn’t a joking tone.
Given that he started off by telling her she was in big trouble, quite the speedy turnaround. Poor kid. Wouldn’t be surprised if he wanted her to cry just for the click bait!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ive not watched the vlog but I'm surprised the thumbnail isn't about Esme coming home.

Reactions: 5
Ive not watched the vlog but I'm surprised the thumbnail isn't about Esme coming home.
Isabelle and Isla are the big stars. I don't think they really care about Esme much. The middle child is always forgotten. Happened to me. Still hate my parents for it.

Reactions: 3
A crying Isla is far more interesting on the thumbnail though isn't it!

That's what lovely parents do take wonderful snapshots of their humiliated child because he humiliated her if she wasn't in trouble just for something interesting to film.

Must admit it's a common occurrence though so not something totally unheard of.

I think I must have watched something completely different when he said he was editing a gem right now on insta?!

Reactions: 8
I think I must have watched something completely different when he said he was editing a gem right now on insta?!
Nope I thought that too...

Humiliate your child for views isn't really amazing is it!

Obviously trying to pick up views and get more cash. Not branding ifam merch with obvious ifam logo to try and appear to the masses, release a crappy Instagram to try and hype another mind numbing vlog

Reactions: 5
And as for buying the smart clothes we all know they leave things until the day before needed (even Esmes things for her trip) so what’s the hurry for smart clothes I wonder?

And as for buying the smart clothes we all know they leave things until the day before needed (even Esmes things for her trip) so what’s the hurry for smart clothes I wonder?
Court case???....

Sadly I wish!

I find this hard to believe. If the stuff was sent before the allegations came out, why would they wait 3 months to post? And why wouldn't the company hit them up and say 'hey, we no longer wish to be associated with you, so don't worry about posting an ad now?' I think they're just covering their backs.
Well that’s complete rubbish coming from then since the “something happened at school vlog” when she apparently started her period was published on 28th June - 5 days before Jess initial tweets. Don’t believe that for a second!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.