IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's been mentioned but does anything else think it was weird how when Esme was showing her excitement for going away she squealed 'i can't wait to get away from you'.

I never as out going as Esme as a child but I was show offy like her... if that makes sense. But even angry at my parents I wouldn't have said I couldn't wait to get away from them
Agree but what I find weird is how Chris would leave that clip in

Reactions: 8
So Jane the Pain has put up an instagram post celebrating C&S 3rd shamiversary. She's tagged #couplegoals. Yes Jane, we're all really aspiring to be them. A cheat, lazy, no morals,shameless, narcissistic, deluded, liars, loveless, unaffectionate, fake, bad parents. Oh my, it's just the dream we all have.

Reactions: 33
Agree but what I find weird is how Chris would leave that clip in
I actually don't think Chris can edit that well. So he basically clumps together what's recorded hence we get to see the majority of what we shouldn't! Lots of things are left in that shouldn't be there so all stupid things I think Sarah would rather not have said!

Reactions: 5
Are they freaking serious?! Is Sarah really sharing “world mental health day” !? The same woman who mocked those with MH ... absolute joke!!

Reactions: 24
So thier wedding anniversary is also world mental health day ?

Reactions: 5
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.......

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Are you actually serious. Oh girl we all have our own tit to carry and bad childhood/mental health/poverty/relationships. These are cards that have LONG been removed from this table to excuse their actions. They’ve already been put back in the pack and shipped to Vegas ♦?
Others may not agree but this comment has given me the rage. ?
(It doesn’t take much I’m quite a dramatic person... I’d be perfect on YouTube, I’d low key fight with my shadow ?)
But the “oh poor boo boo was vulnerable and feared her husband would leave her” ship sailed away a long time ago it’s now an actual dot on the ocean.
What’s to say both don’t play away from home?
What’s to say both aren’t as bad as each other, maybe she’s worse, maybe he’s the one we should be concerned about? Who knows, but, have you seen the backdated Facebook messages from her and her family, some from not that long ago either? Doesn’t scream vulnerability to me..... “bleep” never does mind ?
Don’t keep assuming,
No offence to you at all but it seems to happen a lot with the family dynamics of the inghams or the issues surrounding Isabelle’s bio dad and his family,
And NONE of us know the truth.
Ingham threads have self destructed for less on other sites.
You were on GG weren’t you sassy?
Nope, I wasn't.

Nope, I wasn't.
Ah ok. Apologies!
You must have a twin out there somewhere sassy.. but we know you’re the real sassy bell on tatty life. ?
One of a kind.

BAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY. ?
Deep breath......

Remind us again the choice words you used to describe Jess and co. Sarah?

Have Mind approached her to be an ambassador like zoella is?
Just an idea...

Reactions: 7
I was absolutely repulsed by the belly kissing last night.

I quite liked Isla new toothbrush reaction in the vlogg (Don't judge me) , shame the moment was totally ruined by jumping to Creepy kissing lazys belly. No warning nothing. Was utterly horrifying.

• Heart
So thier wedding anniversary is also world mental health day ?
She's celebrating Mental Health Day though!

Or jumping on a bandwagon and we won't forget what she said about Chris' victims. Disgusting vile woman

I know and a battery one that dentists don't recommend! I suppose it's better than Lazy's idea to freeze grapes (not cutting them in half) so someone can choke on them ? Also loved the meal she made/warmed up. I actually saw them after they had been shopping in Asda yesterday. Lazy is masssssive and she was out of breath from a walking back to the car (there wasn't a hill like she implied)!!!
Wow sorry you see them up close and personal. Must make you want to pull the rest of her hair out...

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Creepy burning some pre-prepared meatballs and chucking them and a tin of tomatoes in the much-missed slow cooker. ( Gordon Ramsey he ain’t, but at least there’s one of them that knows how the cooker works)
He’s sneaking around Bradford sweating and hiding from Lazy (Finally something he is good at)
An old man gives him the side-eyes at the car and Creepy looks nervous ( I’m betting he could make a feature length film out of the insults he’s had to edit out lately)
Lazy out shopping Blah, Blah, Blah.

I stopped watching at this point. These vlogs are becoming beyond tedious to watch and this channel is dying on it’s arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.