IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's half term in England the end of May, beginning of June. And usually private schools get 2 weeks not 1 but yes likely Isla might miss a week of school.
Isabelle and Esme only have a week off.

If it is them, they know how tireing Florida is by now, why even question taking a newborn?? More hard work then its worth imo for anyone!
Seems like the sort of thing they'd do. Got to keep those views rolling in.

If it is them, they know how tireing Florida is by now, why even question taking a newborn?? More hard work then its worth imo for anyone!
Because they know those videos get the views and who cares about school and the allegations when they’re making soooper memories with the girls (and boy)...

Reactions: 2
Exactl! if it gets them views they'd go to the bloody moon. However I notice they get mentioned less and less on posts that ask for recommendations of Florida vloggers to watch. The tide is turning!!!

Reactions: 5
FFS why do the girls look like they've just seen a pumpkin for the first time on the thumbnail?
Haha at Creepy completely contradicting himself by saying the last time they went to the pumpkin pace wasn't last year then saying it was 2017. Last year was 2017 dumbass.
I wish Chris would stop talking to Isla like she's a dog. She's nearly 7. The difference between how he speaks to her and Darren speaks to Sienna (Family Fizz) is staggering.
Ugh more sugar. At least if they'd had toffee apples it would've been a bit more nutritious.
Haha, imagine Lazy trying to explain Esme's homework to her. She can barely put 2 and 2 together herself.

Reactions: 9
It's half term in England the end of May, beginning of June. And usually private schools get 2 weeks not 1 but yes likely Isla might miss a week of school.
all schools get 1 week off in the may/june holidays due to gcse and a-level exam timetables

Reactions: 1
the primary schools in our area get two weeks, the secondary schools get one week
Depends on the LA how many weeks, dependent on teaching hours...usually falls around the Whitsun holiday. Hence why traditionally the holidays are there.

Reactions: 1
She talks about not wanting to get her bump out for photos.... yet puts that photo online for thousands of people to see?!

MAKES SENSE BOO

Reactions: 6
She talks about not wanting to get her bump out for photos.... yet puts that photo online for thousands of people to see?!

MAKES SENSE BOO
You can't photoshop the vlog like you can a picture, that's why she doesn't get it out on camera

Reactions: 7
Controversial post.

I don’t enjoy seeing kids dragged for what they eat, I’m sorry to be that person but we have so much content to tit on the parents parade the constant conversation about the kids diet and continuous details about what they’re eating, when, where, what they should be eating, what weight they’ve gained or lost. gets a bit much, they can’t help it, they don’t make these choices, drag HER for growing an ACTUAL takeout Nando’s menu in her ACTUAL womb but the kids are kids.
I’m not comfortable talking about their diet in detail or dragging and examining everything they put in their mouth.

I’m also open for people to disagree,
I might hate you for doing it because I’m always right, I’ve never been wrong so I don’t know what it’s like ??‍♀ ? but il take it on the chin and fake it.

Ignore me... I needed to get it out, my aura is now cleansed

So when are you due Sarah???

She had one job...
YOU HAD ONE JOB SARAH
FUDGE THE DATES. FUDGE THE FEECKING DATES.
WE WERE ROOTING FOR YOU WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR.... oh hold on.
Never mind ?
continue with your lies Poundland princess ?

Maybe she will say it’s twins and they’re due 10 days apart because the second on got caught in a flash sale on the way out. #clickbaitpregnancy

Reactions: 15
For anyone who might want to to send off an email, I got an ad for Orchard Thieves cider before their video.
Given that their audience are children, are they even allowed advertise drink?
Plus I’m sure saint Sarah and Chris would hate to be associated with alcohol as they ‘never’ drink...
Is it these ones https://orchardthievescider.ie

Also, you're definitely sure it was on the Inghams vlog? I just want to make sure i get it right before i send the email

Reactions: 2
Who doesn't wear wellie boots to go pumpkin picking? ? I also think it's hilarious that Chris couldn't lift that big pumpkin and yet Isabelle could! ?

Reactions: 5
Who doesn't wear wellie boots to go pumpkin picking? ? I also think it's hilarious that Chris couldn't lift that big pumpkin and yet Isabelle could! ?
He was probably too worried about breaking one of his nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.