If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember banana Rice Krispies? They were awesome. Milk turned yellow and everything! Now coco pops are barely brown. Food has changed so much in the last few decades :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember banana Rice Krispies? They were awesome. Milk turned yellow and everything! Now coco pops are barely brown. Food has changed so much in the last few decades :cry:
I used to love honey rice krispies they were really golden and sticky not like the thin glaze you would get now.
I agree about the milk I got some coco pops for nostalgia a while back and I was bitterly disappointed lol

Yes. I've mentioned these to friends and they all said I had made it up! I'm sure they were called Banana Pops.

Reactions: 2
Christmas tins from the 80’s
They tried to bring the “original” tin back and charge double the price because it’s “vintage” but it’s not the same.
I miss old foil wrappers!
That tin that could survive a nuclear bomb and stayed in the house for the next ten years collecting coins, needles, buttons, old broken pens, paper clips, a key to something.... somewhere
Memories 😬

25A448DD-3753-44F0-AC52-E2C4339F5C8C.png

Reactions: 23
20190707_223735.jpg

I just saw these on Facebook. If these were in my lunch box it was the best day ever. They made a change from the awful dry multipack crisps with a blue rabbit on the packet.

Reactions: 16
I remember eating pig shaped crisps as a child , they were hollow never been able to find anything like them again but I remember them well.
Also Cadbury fuse bar I loved them.

Reactions: 2
This though......... Oh the hours spent in the playground singing this with my friends, holding my ET lunchbox and ET biscuits ( custard creams dyed orange, brown and green)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember something which was essentially a long chewitt type sweet but covered in milk chocolate? I can’t for the life of me remember the name and none of my friends remember them but they were amazing!

I also LOVED
Marble Bars
Mint Wispa
T&T fizzy drinks (they used to sponsor Popstars and I begged and begged my mum for them!)
Wonka boiled sweets that tasted like lemonade / cola etc - they used to sell them in our school vending machine and everyone loved them
Cadbury Taz (my mind tells me these were way cooler than a caramel Freddo)
Cadbury’s orange snaps (like a chocolate Pringle)
Cartoonies (my favourite lunchbox treat - Hello Panda are nowhere near as good!)
Push Pops (anything better to spend your dinner money on?)

Reactions: 5