If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing my age πŸ˜– but does anyone remember Smiths Football Crazy? They were round bacon puffs. Also Smiths Crispy Tubes - similar to square crisps but tube shaped? Also fondly remembered are Pacers (green and white striped chews), Cadbury Cabana bars (chocolate covered coconut & cherry with caramel) and the original Golden Nugget cereal not the crappy version they brought back which was nasty.

Reactions: 1
They’ve been discontinued haven’t been able to find them anywhere in about a year

I swear my local Iceland has these!! I’m checking on Friday 😌😌

Aww that explains why I haven't been able to get micronoodles for ages 😭😭. I last had them about 6 months ago but I only ever saw them in my local newsagents (I live on a council estate, they were a staple round these parts) now they are no longer 😭😭

Turkey twizzlers and them little UFO yogurts (noone seems to remember them but me!) They were circle and they had a section in the middle that had a toy in
Frufoo I loved them! Do you remember the monster yoghurt's too the pots loomed like little monsters on feet.

I miss milky bar choos

Should've brought these back instead of the Walkers crisp advert (although I did find them funny)
Why can I taste this picture πŸ˜‹

Right I miss the chocolate covered donut from McDonald's I'm still not over it to be honest.

I miss smartie's before they took the artificial colors out of them.

I miss ready salted chip sticks. They only ever do salt and vinegar now..

But please someone help me in remembering what these certain crisps were called they were like chip stick kind of crisps but a different brand they were bacon flavour so tasted similar to frazzle's but looked like a chip stick but came in a purple bag. They were my fave and no one remembers them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This. Just craving a can right now. Have no idea why. Used to be my treat on the way home from school. I had an hours walk from secondary school and this with my Walkman made it bearable! (I’m 43 😳)

Reactions: 1
Cheese snaps, salt and vinegar super crunchies. Also in the late 80's you could get Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles crisps that were shell shaped and the cheese and onion flavour were amazing.

Cadburys Secret, Cadburys Spira, Pyramint (a pyramid shaped chocolate with a mint filling. I also miss the chocolate aero bar that was more mars bar shaped than flat. It tastes nicer than the flat bars did.

Oh the hot fudge sundaes from McDonalds 😍 no one I speak to ever remembers them though!
Yes!!!! And when you mixed it, it had a yummy chewy texture!

And the mint dairy milk chocolate. They sold it in small Cadburys vending machines in train stations. The nearest I've found is in the world food section in Asda with the food from Ireland and it's a mint flavoured Dairy milk

Does anyone else read this thread and start drooling at the memory of how delicious food was when no one worried about colouring, sugars and fat content?

Irn Bru chewy bars were a lunchtime staple with Wham bars at my school, along with Tangy Toms, fruit flavoured toffos and citrus polos.

You can still buy the irn bru bars and wham bars but they aren’t the same since they took out all the good stuff (artificial colour/flavour!) (they are also about half the
I used to love the Cola bars they did - similar to irn bru bars but cola flavour with sour/fizzy sugar crystals through them!

Reactions: 4
Cheese snaps, salt and vinegar super crunchies. Also in the late 80's you could get Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles crisps that were shell shaped and the cheese and onion flavour were amazing.

I also miss the chocolate aero bar that was more mars bar shaped than flat. It tastes nicer than the flat bars did.
Agreed. The chunky Aero,I used to have one everyday. I think the bubbles are the closest in taste but I still miss the feeling of biting into a chunky one

Reactions: 2
But please someone help me in remembering what these certain crisps were called they were like chip stick kind of crisps but a different brand they were bacon flavour so tasted similar to frazzle's but looked like a chip stick but came in a purple bag. They were my fave and no one remembers them.
Wheat crunchies? I loved those:

There was also these that I think were by the same brand as chipsticks:

Reactions: 3
Showing my age πŸ˜– but does anyone remember Smiths Football Crazy? They were round bacon puffs. Also Smiths Crispy Tubes - similar to square crisps but tube shaped? Also fondly remembered are Pacers (green and white striped chews), Cadbury Cabana bars (chocolate covered coconut & cherry with caramel) and the original Golden Nugget cereal not the crappy version they brought back which was nasty.
I remember the ad to both football crazy and cabana I know very sad

Wheat crunchies? I loved those:

There was also these that I think were by the same brand as chipsticks:
No thats not them thank you though, i love wheat crunchies still eat them now. The ones I'm talking about they looked like chipsticks and had the same texture they were possibly a bit skinnier and longer and they were bacon flavour. God I wish I could remember there name. Screenshot_2019-07-11-20-34-53-1.png
Screenshot_2019-07-11-20-34-53-1.png
Screenshot_2019-07-11-20-34-53-1.png