If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turkey twizzlers and them little UFO yogurts (noone seems to remember them but me!) They were circle and they had a section in the middle that had a toy in
I remember them UFO yogurts. I used to collect the little space men in the middle, we had a roses tin full!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember Terry's Pyramint? I used to think it was a really posh treat when I was a kid 😂😂😂. I think it was because it came in a box!
IMG_2548.JPG

Reactions: 8

I'm still not over you can't get these anymore...probably for the best, they were like crack!

Reactions: 15
Secret bars, spring onion crisps and Mars had a dark choc bar I think it was called black and white maybe?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else read this thread and start drooling at the memory of how delicious food was when no one worried about colouring, sugars and fat content?

Irn Bru chewy bars were a lunchtime staple with Wham bars at my school, along with Tangy Toms, fruit flavoured toffos and citrus polos.

Reactions: 12
Big beastie the alchoholic drink I love that 😂
Micronoodles
Marble bars
Potato puff crisps
Honey bees Winnie the Pooh cereal

Reactions: 2