If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Should've brought these back instead of the Walkers crisp advert (although I did find them funny)

Reactions: 10
Starburst did these round hard sweets it was like a yogurt flavour at the bottom and then a different colour hard part on top. They were soo nice 🥰

Also muller corner used to do a strawberry yogurt with orange flavoured balls, I dunno why they got rid as they still have the vanilla

Oh and post man pat chew sweets

Prawn cocktail wotsits
Cadbury spira
Cadbury marble bar
Banana toffos
Galaxy caramel eggs (the big ones like creme eggs not small ones I only see)
And dairy milk from when I was younger as the new ones vile. I prefer the dark milk they've released
🤤

Or you'd have a pack of salt your own aged about 6 and think you'd won a fiver 😂😂

Omg I'm on a roll now. Anyone remember the polo holes?? In a polo shaped box? Or then strips that would melt on your tongue to have fresh breath??
Them strips would burn my tongue if you stuck it out with one on 😂 also I remember buying the big polo for the first time actually thinking it was one big polo 😂

Also I remember when cereal would come with a toy in the packet. You’d always open the box and shove your hand down the packet to find this one toy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh I love this thread, totally just been down memory lane 😔 haha nothing tastes like it did years ago and really annoys me when you find something really tasty then they stop doing it 🤔 like wtf and don't get me started on the shrinkage 🤬

Reactions: 6
Starburst did these round hard sweets it was like a yogurt flavour at the bottom and then a different colour hard part on top. They were soo nice 🥰
You just reminded me of Starburst Joosters.
20190709_194820.jpg

Then I spotted Choozers which look like the sweets you mentioned.
20190709_194847.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Turkey twizzlers and them little UFO yogurts (noone seems to remember them but me!) They were circle and they had a section in the middle that had a toy in
Onken xx

Green tomato ketchup- it tasted amazing!

Cadbury snowflake!

Harry Potter sherbet lemons where the sherbet coloured your tongue

Panda pop jelly and ice cream!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Cheese and bacon grills. Completely fake cheese. Completely fake bacon (I honestly dread to think). Coated in breadcrumbs. They were my absolute guilty pleasure 💔

Reactions: 3
They’ve been discontinued haven’t been able to find them anywhere in about a year

I swear my local Iceland has these!! I’m checking on Friday 😌😌
I like potato waffles a lot and Iceland has a sale on the Birds Eye ones now. I rediscovered them a couple of years ago.

Before the stupid McFlurry took its place.......
☹
8C7ED05B-0757-4F9C-991E-5C8415BFCA75.jpeg

BRING BACK THE SUNDAE!!!!!

Reactions: 6