Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol at how she instantaneously when back to sporadic posting after going on about wanting to try harder and be more more consistent. It's disappointing because she's genuinely one of my favourites, but she's lost my respect now. How are people supposed to value what she does when she doesn't value work herself?
I feel the same way! I think she's reached the point where she likes the IDEA of being a YouTuber and free perks etc but her heart is not in it anymore and is in denial. Even in her darkest times when her mom passed away and she broke up with her bf...she did not take these long breaks.

Reactions: 12
I feel the same way! I think she's reached the point where she likes the IDEA of being a YouTuber and free perks etc but her heart is not in it anymore and is in denial. Even in her darkest times when her mom passed away and she broke up with her bf...she did not take these long breaks.
She was alone then and benefitted from the distraction, plus her brother needed to edit the vids, he was her employee and needed the cash which was a great motivator for them both. I think he works elsewhere now.

Reactions: 5
It’s been two weeks since she posted on Instagram. She must have another job, surely.

Reactions: 5
I agree. You always get those who tell her how much they miss her though. They need to stop!
tbh its a small bunch of fanatics .. she doesn't get more than 20-30 comments (thinks she's too important to even answer the few she gets lol)... like even I get that many on a good day and my account is private :D so her engagement is definitely down across social media

• Wow
Reactions: 8
tbh its a small bunch of fanatics .. she doesn't get more than 20-30 comments (thinks she's too important to even answer the few she gets lol)... like even I get that many on a good day and my account is private :D so her engagement is definitely down across social media
Blimey is that all? She really needs to give up if she hasn’t already 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She’s losing about 1,000 followers a month according to socialblade, which isn’t surprising I guess.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t even like comments on Instagram which is madness to me?! So rude and/or lazy

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was alone then and benefitted from the distraction, plus her brother needed to edit the vids, he was her employee and needed the cash which was a great motivator for them both. I think he works elsewhere now.
Can’t really blame him! Who could support themselves on a wage from someone who only works once every 2-3 months

He MUST be working elsewhere! Did he work for her full time? 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s also in a band, so depending on how successful that is. I know the tour Europe. Thomas Brodie-Sangster (The Queen’s Gambit, Love Actually), along with his real life girlfriend, was in one of the band’s recents videos 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
I keep checking in on her IG - lord knows why - but over 3 weeks since last IG post and 2 weeks since last YT video.
If shes struggling with videos, then surely IG is a much better option for money; even static photos for adverts can generate a lot for them. She just doesn’t have the get up and go to secure brand deals!

Reactions: 9
I think she must be very sick. It takes almost no effort at all to just do some random IG stories to keep up appearances even if you’re taking time off. For her to disappear like this after making a big comeback, something is very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I still think she’s been paid £££ by other companies to do work for them and she can’t be arsed with her own profiles but needs them incase a well paid AD comes up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.