Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful in her scotland insta stories. Wearing the black leather suit jacket and wide jeans makes her look like an oversized mannequin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I thought I’d watch her Scotland vlog as she never goes anywhere in London but I couldn’t deal with Joe popping up constantly grumbling about her pronunciation. I knows he’s Scottish but let her be!

Why does she slick her hair down to her head. It looks so flat and lifeless 🤔

Last edited:
I know they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I think she's taking it to another level and if I was Brittany Bathgate, I would be a tiny bit scared hahaha. Everyone copies someone else in social media but damn.. she really is after BB's career! Started by dressing the same as her, buying the same expensive designer pieces, copying her style of underexposed pictures and videos, she's done the same trip as her just a couple of weeks later, bought the same travel guide and filmed just like she does!

Reactions: 11
Considering how beautiful Scotland is, that was such a depressing vlog! I know it’s an ‘aesthetic’ choice but I actually felt a bit deflated watching that. I hope she had more fun exploring her partner’s home country with him than she made it seem in the vlog!

Last edited:
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that she is copying Brittany Bathgate.... it's actually scary. Even the insta stories. I am watching her Scotland Vlog and even the shots of the lakes are exactly the same. WTF

I normally love (almost) anything Alix wears and think her body is 👌, but those leather trousers are killing me. Just because it zips, doesn’t mean it fits. They just don’t work for me.

Reactions: 3
Glad to see I am not the only one who thinks that she is copying Brittany Bathgate.... it's actually scary. Even the insta stories. I am watching her Scotland Vlog and even the shots of the lakes are exactly the same. WTF
But everyone seems to be copying her at the minute? Emma Hill also went to Scotland, Anna, Lizzy and Lindsey keep coping her outfits and that just the ones I know of.
Makes no sense, because BB is really dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone put on another thread apparently BB has made a comment about people copying her style so she was going to cut back on some of it

I do think joe is more than the mild person he is made out to be on camera and I do think that's part of her insecurities

Reactions: 2
I think Lizzy + Lindsay are more into imitating Sarah and Joanna Halpin while Alix is replicating BB. You might think it's the same style because at first sight it seems like it but not really, there are subtle differences, like for example the big baloney dresses that only BB has the balls to wear (and now Alix) that for example Lizzy would never wear. BB (and Alix) wears a lot of really nice fitted tailoring while L+L are more into everything really oversized and loungey looking, like dark academia vibes. Definitely pretty similar but still not quite the same.
I can't really place Emma Hill, i'd say she's closer to BB's style but less stylish and has more of an office vibe.
I seem crazy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
I love BB & her vibe - she’s very art college cool girl & her choices are considered. But that doesn’t mean I want to see dozens of clones. It’s embarrassing. Does Alix et al think we don’t notice?

Reactions: 5
I know Alix loves this guy and all but he full on gives me the creeps. I’m sure Alix couldn’t give a duck what I think but I get really bad vibes from him.

Reactions: 6
I know Alix loves this guy and all but he full on gives me the creeps. I’m sure Alix couldn’t give a duck what I think but I get really bad vibes from him.
I think he looks like he's wearing a fake nose and tash! 🤣 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if I get controlling vibes from him - but you never know, domestic violence can be well hidden, even when someone’s on social media all the time - but their relationship does seem odd. Perhaps he (and she) likes her co-dependency on him, but it’s much healthier to have outside interests, friends etc rather than everything being in a ‘couples bubble’

The BB copying is a bit laughable though....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.