Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so tired and drained in the insta stories posts at the restaurant. I hope she takes care of herself, as boring as she is I wouldn’t wish anyone bad health (mental or physical)
That lemon meringue pie looks amazing though!!

Reactions: 2
If she’s depressed she really needs to get out of this game! It’s just not worth it!!
Agree. I think she’d have a much fuller life if she just gave it up, got a “normal” job - new friends, new experiences... her heart is clearly not in it - she’s stagnant and it’s not great to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Agree. I think she’d have a much fuller life if she just gave it up, got a “normal” job - new friends, new experiences... her heart is clearly not in it - she’s stagnant and it’s not great to watch.
She seems just sits at home all day, the occasional trip to the post office and a weekend outing to get coffee. It’s not much of a life.

Reactions: 4
she needs to take care of herself, honestly.
She lives a dependent life. She is emotionally dependent on other people to feel happy about herself. Honestly, I hope she changes her content and does something really whacky and challenging. I would watch that tit. But I cant with the beige /dull life anymore.

Reactions: 4
What did you think of her video where she restyled items in her wardrobe for winter? I really don't like the white midi dress with the oversized blazers, but I did really like the faux leather trousers with the sleeveless jumper and shirt underneath, it was still her style but I think she looked much nicer as she wasn't drowning in material.

What did you think of her video where she restyled items in her wardrobe for winter? I really don't like the white midi dress with the oversized blazers, but I did really like the faux leather trousers with the sleeveless jumper and shirt underneath, it was still her style but I think she looked much nicer as she wasn't drowning in material.
Yes, it was pretty good. This is a much better video than endless (fast fashion) hauls!

Reactions: 3
I really enjoy I Covet Thee videos - her aesthetic / style is very calming. Alix is a pretty girl but I don't understand the oversize clothing at all!

i couldn't finish her last video, the way she talks is like she is always out of breath or like she has trouble breathing. also, and i know this is a me problem, the way she wears all those heavy knits up to her neck, combined with her larger chest makes me feel suffocated. add to that the out of breathness, i feel like i cannot breath watching her videos.

also, where i live we still have 28-30 degree centigrade weather, i cannot imagine myself wearing those kind of knits for another couple of months.

Reactions: 5
That wrap cardigan looks like shes going for her black belt. What's with all these youtubers "adding pieces to their collections" ..... drives me mad, as if their the curator of a museum. You bought a jumper, get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The only thing I will say is that only someone as dull as Alix could be inspired by Lily Pebbles 🤦‍♀️
Her video was much better than Lily's though, I'll give her that.

Reactions: 5
What's with all these youtubers "adding pieces to their collections" ..... drives me mad, as if their the curator of a museum. You bought a jumper, get a grip.
😂 great comment. I love it when something super bland become a "piece" - a beige jumper or wicker basket which are a dime a dozen lol

What did you think of her video where she restyled items in her wardrobe for winter?
I really liked it. Some of the choices aren't my vibe, but I think where Alex differs from similar people (Anna Edit or Lily - two others who have a pretty samey following the influencer trends vibe) is that she does experiment with silhouettes. Anna strikes me as someone who sees an exact outfit on people and will copy it head to toe, whereas Alex is more influenced by the trends on people instead of the exact outfit and will try to get it to fit her. A lot of influencers just wear the same shape (err Emma Hill anyone) so I respect that Alex mixes it up.

I like an oversized look and high neck, so all of those layered outfits looked good/comfortable. Especially when it's nippy in the UK.

Reactions: 6
Just finished watching the winter styling video, I like alix, and I like the way she talks through the outfits and what she thinks does and doesnt work but all the outfits looked like a middle aged supply teacher that's given up on life. The constant putting hand on hip pose when wearing jackets and coats is irritating too. If the outfit only looks good when you do that, it's not a great outfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That wrap cardigan looks like shes going for her black belt. What's with all these youtubers "adding pieces to their collections" ..... drives me mad, as if their the curator of a museum. You bought a jumper, get a grip.
Why can't they just say "I wanted it so I bought it" - can't stand the "I fell in love with it" phrase they throw around as well

Reactions: 6
Her recent stories of Scotland, the pics are so damn underexposed that I can barely see them?! I feel like she does this a lot and thinks it’s super edgy/artsy but just ends up looking dumb.

Reactions: 3
Her recent stories of Scotland, the pics are so damn underexposed that I can barely see them?! I feel like she does this a lot and thinks it’s super edgy/artsy but just ends up looking dumb.
I just saw them and she's blatantly copying Brittany Bathgate who did a Scotland road trip a couple of weeks ago! Like filming the exact same way, the same font in the middle of the frame etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.