Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind her beige aesthetic I just feel like she hasn't put a real thought or emotion into why she likes beige or neutrals and instead is following trends.

her fan base is middle aged white women
It would be interesting to see her demographics. She’s 28/29 (??) but doesn’t seem to do stuff targeted to that age, but then I don’t really see her as super relevant for people who are older.

Reactions: 3
The less you do, the less you want to do. Suddenly a full day is making your meals, watching a show and doing a load of washing.
My mum is like this at the moment. She’s so tired from such a busy day. What has she done? Actual quote: “I got up, got dressed, went downstairs, had breakfast, did the dishwasher, put the recycling out, cooked dinner...”

I know we only see a fraction of their real lives (a fraction so tiny it’s invisible in Alix’s case) but I hope behind the scenes she’s doing something that’s not just gathering dust while wearing brown loungewear and drinking water regularly.

Reactions: 8
Alix could be way more successful than she is. A fast fashion minimalist that capitalises on the ~slow living~ movement while also making bank from fast fashion brands. She has the aesthetic. But her content falls short because all she does is hauls and literally nothing else.

Reactions: 9
Alix could be way more successful than she is. A fast fashion minimalist that capitalises on the ~slow living~ movement while also making bank from fast fashion brands. She has the aesthetic. But her content falls short because all she does is hauls and literally nothing else.
It actually pains me so much, I feel like she has the potential to be a really successful youtuber/influencer. Even though I wish she would share a bit more, being on youtube for so long she always kept good boundaries with her audience and never really overshared or made an ass of herself the way so many others have. In any case I hope she's doing alright.

Icovetthee - Alix Coburn # 2 *silence*

Icovetthee - Alix Coburn # 2 no ad no content

Not sure what the new thread name should be, she is bearly on social media, and when she is, it's all about boring neutral clothes and now the Anna eyebrows 🐛🐛

• Haha

The new thread, I could not be botherd to go back all the way to see if there was a more popular tittle (in case well just just it as the nex thread name if we ever get that far).

Now I just have to figure out how to lock this thread.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.