Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boss witch, grass cutting independent woman suddenly needs every man in Spain to help her as she decides to travel alone with 2 small children 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the boss witch, grass cutting independent woman suddenly needs every man in Spain to help her as she decides to travel alone with 2 small children 🫣
honestly if you can’t cope with taking your two kids alone and expect everyone to drop everything to help poor little you, then don’t go. Be happy that she can take the boys away and embrace it. Whiney little witch

Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why she thinks absolutely everyone should be helping her because she’s on her own with her children? The entitlement of thinking she’s the only person who could possibly need help 😂 sorry, but if you need assistance, pay for extra assistance, speedy boarding etc, but clearly that would be far too simple for our down to earth, single mum of two

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we play holiday bingo?

- she’s so grateful but it’s hard
- boys complemented for how well behaved they are
- they make her so proud
- Theo does her suncream on her back
- nobody helps her when she needs to go to the toilet mid sunbathe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a professional moaner my god. Imagine if she didn’t get her weekends off without the boys. Like some of us who do it 24/7 without a second parent seeing their children, she would crumble

Reactions: 7
What’s the point in posting pics where we can’t see the boys faces? I’m glad she’s keeping them private but what a stupid post

Reactions: 3
Do we reckon she actually asked them to help her to her room, or just assumed they didn't want to help her? 🤔

she’s acts so spoiled!
I don’t understand the whole ordering boots after security, I get it makes your case lighter but if she ordered loads how did she expect to carry it.

why not just take enough sun cream for one day then buy it out there, yeh it might cost more but you have less to carry!

Also after her last holiday she said she would NEVER fly Ryanair again! Yet there she is on a Ryanair flight and moaning!!

🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Would the boys not be better with backpacks rather than wheely cases in terms of the logistics of getting on the plane? She seems to expect that people will help rather than planning for not having any?

Reactions: 4
Would the boys not be better with backpacks rather than wheely cases in terms of the logistics of getting on the plane? She seems to expect that people will help rather than planning for not having any?
Yes definitely! We took a Trunkie one year for my daughter when she was still really little, only just turned 2 I think. bleeping hellll NEVER again! Sooo stressful! I gave it away when we got home 😂 Just put the stuff in a back pack that can be put on your shoulder and be done with it.

Reactions: 1
Oh no, my husband was so pleased with himself when he came home with two for our first plane holiday 🙈 ours are very similar ages to M and T as well.

I’ll see how we get on and be sure to rant online if no one helps us with them 😂
---
She is coming across as very snobby and entitled with this holiday. Complaining about the customer service, the room, the AI food selection. Then complaining people recommended the hotel! Maybe don’t ask for cheap AI recommendations if you don’t actually want to stsy in them!

Reactions: 5
100% wheelie cases are a ridiculous for those age kids!! She’s going to end up carrying them and she only has two hands so logistically impossible. My youngest is her youngest age and I would never expect her to wheel a suitcase around the airport and onto the plane. I wouldn’t expect her to have a backpack either with anything more than a pencil in.

Reactions: 2
She got the cases for the ‘aesthetics’ rather than the practicality. Everything is for instagram rather than actually using half a brain cell and thinking about how she’d wheel two cases and carry her hand luggage and probably her youngest onto a plane. But as the comments before have said, it’s like she just expects people to see her and help her rather than prepare for managing on her own. The entitlement is crazy

Reactions: 1
Hold up, let me get the laptop out for insta. “The hustle never stops”.
How about us who have a real full time job aswell as being a mum. Piss off love

Reactions: 2
I think it's a shame she isn't just enjoying the time with the boys instead of constantly doing photo shoots on the balcony (I very much doubt her son has taken all the photos so assume she's taken a tripod), showing every single detail on stories and feeling like she has to justify that she's still working / she's lucky / it's hard but she's lucky. I've also taken three kids away as a single parent and whilst it does feel like an achievement, it's also a privilege to be able to afford to do it and you shouldn't expect everyone to want to help you. It comes across like she is just trying to prove a point rather than just soaking up the time with ther boys.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree, she’s coming across quite tone deaf at the minute. Many hard working families won’t be affording holidays this year

Also won’t show her kids faces online but will do a walk round of the hotel and pool with other kids in it!

Reactions: 13