Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here - recap
Now single mum, husband allegedly cheated
Going to phase out theo from stories
Has a new man whose hand/flip flops/motorbike she posts just don’t ask her about it as it’s private

Reactions: 6
What if it turns out the whole cheating/divorce/new man thing has all been for the gram, and that’s actually Adam’s hand/arm we’re seeing?

Reactions: 7
She’s changed her handle name to @iamthefitmummy - I wonder if the thread title needs to be changed? Thank you for setting it up though!

Reactions: 1
How many times do we need to see the hand holding walking away pic?! Seen it once.. we get the point 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16
This woman loves herself so much. Everytime I open insta it's pictures of her face flooding my stories and feed.

Reactions: 7
This woman loves herself so much. Everytime I open insta it's pictures of her face flooding my stories and feed.
She really does and I have no idea why! Also, imagine going on a weekend away with a new man and asking him to film every minute of the trip for your socials 😖

Reactions: 8
I have never commented about her but after watching the latest stories couldn’t help but say something.
She is going on an on about how happy she is and the hand holding is just another look at me I’m happy, I’ve moved on look look look! She’s a sad as the people that post publicly on Facebook hoping their ex will see, if she was truly happy and had truly got over her ex then why post these at all? You’d just keep it private especially as it’s only early days. Imagine if it doesn’t work out for Mr Vein and Ms Vain what an idiot she will look. If I asked my other half to take all those pics and videos on a weekend away he’d tell me to get lost he’s my boyfriend not a photographer.
I originally followed her for fitness tips after having a baby but her post’s actually make me want to vom 🤢 I guess that’s one way to loose my baby weight.

Reactions: 13
Mr Vein and Ms Vain… love it

I have never commented about her but after watching the latest stories couldn’t help but say something.
She is going on an on about how happy she is and the hand holding is just another look at me I’m happy, I’ve moved on look look look! She’s a sad as the people that post publicly on Facebook hoping their ex will see, if she was truly happy and had truly got over her ex then why post these at all? You’d just keep it private especially as it’s only early days. Imagine if it doesn’t work out for Mr Vein and Ms Vain what an idiot she will look. If I asked my other half to take all those pics and videos on a weekend away he’d tell me to get lost he’s my boyfriend not a photographer.
I originally followed her for fitness tips after having a baby but her post’s actually make me want to vom 🤢 I guess that’s one way to loose my baby weight.

Reactions: 9
Mr Vein and Ms Vain
This is too funny 😂

agree she’s going on about it way too much to be really happy. Must be trying to make her jealous.
I also hate how often she’s like let’s have a catch up (after a weekend away with Mr Vein) but is like I’m not going to answer any questions about him- it’s private.
bloody loves the intrigue.

Reactions: 8
Just coming on here to say… she’s so annoying. How many pics of him holding your hand do we need? Also the hand holding pic on the plane, imagine her being like ‘I need to get a pic of our hands holding for insta!’ Pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Some of these messages have had me laughing out loud! Mr Vein and Mrs Vain. You win the internet!

How many pictures of him holding her hand from behind do we need? Does she think she’s being intriguing or? You’re not 16 hun, give it a rest.

One story she’s saying he could be just a friend and the next she’s going on about how wonderful he is. Alright love

Reactions: 10
Imagine calling yourself the fit mummy and fitness not being the main point of your account? We must all be using the different definition of fit to her

Reactions: 5
These questions have clearly been posted by herself! Wonder if Mr Vein has done a Google search of her and found this thread?

Reactions: 2