Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her saying she wanted to stay with him when she first found out about his affair - but not whether he wanted to stay with her!

Reactions: 2
I feel like every reel on her wall is like ‘that really hit me’… she’s trying so desperately for her posts to go viral with these ‘revelations’ but it just feels so insincere for some reason.

Reactions: 4
I feel like every reel on her wall is like ‘that really hit me’… she’s trying so desperately for her posts to go viral with these ‘revelations’ but it just feels so insincere for some reason.
A hard week but literally the day before posted that she had the day to herself and was going shopping and out for lunch …..

Reactions: 3
If that story about her son crying about her Mother’s Day card has an ounce of truth, all it tells me if she made a big deal out of it in front of him.

If I was her ex husband I’d be fuming how she speaks about him online.

If that story about her son crying about her Mother’s Day card has an ounce of truth, all it tells me if she made a big deal out of it in front of him.

100% this. It just shows that she got so upset and made Theo feel bad for not getting her something. She did say her mum made him make something extra for her so maybe even her mum made him feel bad too. Feel so sad for the poor boy

I tell you what, for Her and her mate Tash who claim to be happier than ever/moved on/living their best lives, they don’t half go on about been wronged

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she should stop spending money on lavish getaways with Mr Vein and instead get the boys some decent toys for the garden?

Anyone else think she should stop spending money on lavish getaways with Mr Vein and instead get the boys some decent toys for the garden?
Most of their trips seem like they are pr/gifted or to stay with his family. She will put a post out for recommendations for kids outdoor toys and expect someone to gift them to her like they did with the boys Xmas presents

If she’s that bothered about being a single parent go via the court and agree 50/50care. I know she said he lives like 2 hours away but that’s his problem not hers!

but honestly I don’t think she would then she would have nothing to moan about!

I thought she had so much admin, client check ins etc to do that she struggled to have Milo but then spends time instead sharing links of what she’s taking on holiday 🤔🤔🙄🙄😂😂

• Haha
The poor child is ill and she sets up the camera and sticks his head behind the laptop screen so she can shield his face but still use him for content

Jesus all she does is moan about being a single mum, obviously making digs at her ex he doesn’t pull his weight but at the same time stating how amazing her life is with her new partner. It’s just one extreme to the next which flip backwards and forwards. Guess she’s trying to appeal to all audiences🤣
---
She’s also making the biggest deal out of her kids meeting her man. I get it’s a big deal, but just go to the park one day with him. It’s literally no different to kids that age than a new female friend coming round and having coffee with you or going out with you.

Reactions: 5

I came to say the same thing! I think she shared too many FEELINGS with him. And if he is a sensitive soul then he’s going to react isn’t he. She puts too much on them for sure. Also. I’m still not sure I believe half of it!
---
I thought she had so much admin, client check ins etc to do that she struggled to have Milo but then spends time instead sharing links of what she’s taking on holiday 🤔🤔🙄🙄😂😂
Needs to get that pay check 😂

Kin ell she’s posted the hair stroke video AGAIN. She must really like it.

“Inspirational”

• Haha
Reactions: 1