Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we play holiday bingo?

- she’s so grateful but it’s hard
- boys complemented for how well behaved they are
- they make her so proud
- Theo does her suncream on her back
- nobody helps her when she needs to go to the toilet mid sunbathe
number 2 and 3 ✅
You’ve nearly got a full house!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is a broken record isn’t she! She acts like she is some sort of trail blazer taking her kids on holiday by herself but people have been doing it for years - it seems to me, her main issue is she doesn’t have a photographer with her to capture her ‘special moments’
Why not put your phone down and live in the moment instead of documenting every single second of your trip on Instagram 🫠

Reactions: 6
Also won’t show her kids faces online but will do a walk round of the hotel and pool with other kids in it!
This!!!!! Literally has no consideration for others. It’s just poor woe me alllll the time! 🙄 I can only imagine she was like this when married too.

Reactions: 2
Well she won’t show her kids and won’t show her partner… so lucky us it’s just lots of pictures of her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And loads of other people’s kids … who are minding their own business on their holidays & aren’t aware they are being posted all over her social media! Absolutely disgraceful

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine going on holiday with your children and spending this much time on Instagram rather than enjoying the moment

Although I guess these two boys are used to having a phone in their face 24/7

Reactions: 5
All she ever does is compare her family set up with others, constantly going on about how easy it is when you have another person or how sad she is that she doesn’t have the typical 2 parent family - I honestly find her insufferable

IMG_5023.jpeg

Gone to an all inclusive hotel which all notoriously have buffets included and are pretty much standard then complains it’s a buffet and wants table service. You get what you pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants a 5*plus hotel but only wants to pay 1* prices. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

she goes on about how good working on instagram is, but yet she’s having to work while on holiday as a single parent! It’s only her to watch the kids, get them food etc!
I’d rather go on holiday and spend time with my kids than have to work during nap time! I’d rather chill on the balcony and read a book!

She wants a 5*plus hotel but only wants to pay 1* prices. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

she goes on about how good working on instagram is, but yet she’s having to work while on holiday as a single parent! It’s only her to watch the kids, get them food etc!
I’d rather go on holiday and spend time with my kids than have to work during nap time! I’d rather chill on the balcony and read a book!
100% - all these MLMs preach about financial freedom but nothing ‘free’ about working on your holidays! Much rather my 9-5 Monday - Friday, well paying job that gives me paid annual leave year where I don’t have to open a laptop! She’s delusional

Reactions: 7
‘Of course’ someone offered to take a video of her on the beach. Definitely wouldn’t admit it was her tripod set up whilst she made sure like she was enjoying every moment whilst the Sun set for her instagram upload. Such a sad life to lead needing to document everything.

Reactions: 8
Can we play holiday bingo?

- she’s so grateful but it’s hard
- boys complemented for how well behaved they are
- they make her so proud
- Theo does her suncream on her back
- nobody helps her when she needs to go to the toilet mid sunbathe
Back suncream tip ✅✅

Only the toilet mid sunbathe to go and we can all shout BINGO

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aff link after aff link. Get off your phone and spend time with your kids. What's the point in going away if she's going to sit on her phone the whole time? No one cares she's away or that she's away as a single parent. She's insufferable these days