Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it weird how her new ‘travel’ instagram only has 7k followers and yet her new main account has 115k after her old account was closed down. Something fishy going on there 🤔🤔

Ffs latest video of some car disco with the caption this is the closest thing I’ll have to a night out?
She literally has nights out every other weekend for 2 or 3 nights on the run when she’s on holiday.
She probably has no time to have nights out with her mates, not coz of her kids, because she’s travelling Europe. Give me strength.

Reactions: 5
The fact that he gave her a water bottle & paracetamol because it’s her time of the month. 😂😂😂😂 Why does their relationship give me the biggest ick. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The fact that he gave her a water bottle & paracetamol because it’s her time of the month. 😂😂😂😂 Why does their relationship give me the biggest ick. 🤮
No no. I’m glad you said this. I reckon it could easily creep into controlling man behaviour? Like I thought it a few weeks ago with something, and then that. It’s like he wants her to think she can’t cope without him. Big love bombing vibes which almost always goes dark?

Reactions: 1
The constant holidays is very much “keeping the relationship in a love bubble” vibes - sort of a form of love bombing where they are constantly in the honeymoon stage and don’t have to deal with real life together.

also how on earth did she end up on woman’s hour?

Reactions: 1
No way are they celebrating an anniversary 😂😂😂 I can’t with this woman, it just seems so try hard like she desperately needs to show she’s moved on

Reactions: 2
Cringing at all the photos from their anniversary weekend 🫣 why make such a massive show about it all! And saying it was much needed, most people are lucky to get a weekend away once a year with their other half 🙄 Apparently there’s more to come in the week, groan 🥱

Reactions: 6
Cringing at all the photos from their anniversary weekend 🫣 why make such a massive show about it all! And saying it was much needed, most people are lucky to get a weekend away once a year with their other half 🙄 Apparently there’s more to come in the week, groan 🥱
I actually don’t understand why they go away every other weekend. It’s more like they don’t like each others company so need to occupy themselves with exciting adventures.
Much needed break… they were literally on a spa break two weeks ago? I’ve had one night away with my husband in 6 years and that’s probably more than other people have had! She’s less relatable than 99% of others on insta.
and again, requesting travel suggestions when she literally flogs holidays for other people?!?!
And oh god I’ve just realised she’s got a friendship bracelet with his initial on. Is she 13?

• Haha
Reactions: 8