Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said on a post a couple of weeks ago when they go away it’s late nights early mornings they do so much they want to have the best times when they are together so little sleep then is ok. But when your kids doesn’t sleep she needs her sleep, she needs her rest!! How she struggles on so little sleep!

she is one big massive red flag! Her highs are so high and her lows are so low! She going to end up having a breakdown!
So basically she just wants to have fun with him. Not deal with the realities of life together. Sounds like it’s going to work out well 🤣

She goes away a lot ok fine
But then she also does so many activities with her kids. I have kids around the same age and if they could choose anything it would be to stay home and play with me in our garden with their toys
they don’t need all these trips and outings and new clothes. You see this with divorce, each parent trying to outdo each other with things.
then she says how she’s really struggling.
it doesn’t make sense?

I also don’t get the ‘I work so hard’ narrative- she’s alone two days a week? So she works two days a week?

I guess she uses a programme that designs fitness plans for her 1-1 clients and then she has a boot camp, so you probably don’t need too many customers to have a good salary when it’s mainly automated… plus all the tax loopholes you get being a self employed worker- probably even puts her clothes through as she’s an ‘influencer’.

Reactions: 4
So I’ve been doing my best detective work to try and find out who the mysterious J is. We have the picture from the event night to compare to and I’m hoping you can help me decide if this second pic is the same guy.
Look like a close match. Who is the second one?

I mean my kids are the same ages, and it’s a job to keep them in the house - they love going out and about! But the difference is we don’t do the big ticket places very often. You never see Carly taking the boys to the park or the library, it’s all expensive gifted stuff.

I mean my kids are the same ages, and it’s a job to keep them in the house - they love going out and about! But the difference is we don’t do the big ticket places very often. You never see Carly taking the boys to the park or the library, it’s all expensive gifted stuff.
yes absolutely- that’s what I meant to try and say 😂 They don’t need to be ‘entertained’ they just want to be with you… and the local park or for a walk in the forest is enough!

Reactions: 1
Kin ell. He’s taken a video of her “sleeping” whilst stroking her hair on a plane and she’s uploaded it to Instagram. Honestly it baffles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kin ell. He’s taken a video of her “sleeping” whilst stroking her hair on a plane and she’s uploaded it to Instagram. Honestly it baffles me.
came on here to say the same thing 🤮

also every time she goes for a weekend away with her bf she goes on a rampage about how hard her life is behind the scenes, how much she misses her kids, how much she loves her new man etc.
how her poor kids have saved her
How her bf has saved her

came on here to say the same thing 🤮

also every time she goes for a weekend away with her bf she goes on a rampage about how hard her life is behind the scenes, how much she misses her kids, how much she loves her new man etc.
how her poor kids have saved her
How her bf has saved her
What the hell does she need saving from. Real life???

All I get from this is her husband didn’t entertain this social media lifestyle/self hype

Reactions: 5
All I get from this is her husband didn’t entertain this social media lifestyle/self hype
Honestly she’s starting to infuriate me about how amazing this new boyfriend is, presumably making digs about her ex. She was married to her ex, they had real life together, they had kids with them 24/7. It’s hardly comparable to her boyfriend who she basically only goes on holiday with, hasn’t met her kids, hasn’t done real life. Come back to me in 10 years when they’ve got a blended family and both having to deal with each others ex’s and all the shite that comes with that.

Reactions: 12
Honestly she’s starting to infuriate me about how amazing this new boyfriend is, presumably making digs about her ex. She was married to her ex, they had real life together, they had kids with them 24/7. It’s hardly comparable to her boyfriend who she basically only goes on holiday with, hasn’t met her kids, hasn’t done real life. Come back to me in 10 years when they’ve got a blended family and both having to deal with each others ex’s and all the shite that comes with that.
I also imagine he is quite wealthy given she’s said that his family have places abroad, so maybe that is helping with this lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
I want to like her and I have alot of sympathy for her situation given it sounds as though her husband cheated on her not long after the birth of their second child. However, her plethora of hand holding relationship posts are really giving me the ick. Also when life is really that difficult I find I just want to hide away from social media not constantly post about how hard things are.

Reactions: 6
It’s like clockwork. Goes away for an amazing weekend then posts how life is really tough behind the scenes… needs to milk it a bit more.

Reactions: 11
It’s actually perculiar how she can’t just have a chilled weekend at home with her boyfriend. Why do they have to go away every single weekend she doesn’t have the kids?

Reactions: 4
Exactly and it’s not any reflection of real life when you are at home with housework to do, meals to cook and kids to run after!
Not saying he should have met the kids (as I don’t think he should have) but they should have some ‘normal’ weekends to see how they get along with the mundane!

Reactions: 6