Iamthefitmummy #3 single mum has a new man but keeping him schtum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she now covering the kids faces? Do we think “ads” has piped up saying she doesn’t give consent for them to be paraded around her socials?

Reactions: 3
Why is she now covering the kids faces? Do we think “ads” has piped up saying she doesn’t give consent for them to be paraded around her socials?
I wonder if their Dad has said something. He can’t say anything about what she posts but he first part is surely that she can’t post them x

Reactions: 1
100% - she said she would no longer post Theo a while ago but that seemed to be forgotten pretty quickly. The reason her old Instagram page was deleted was because of the breakup.

Reactions: 2
The hand photos were always cringe but it seems even worse now we know what he looks like. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys, major news !!! The tickets clearly haven’t sold for their ‘exclusive’ event.
She does this with her classes too, tries to make it sound ALMOST booked up so entice people to joining but no one cares.
Anyone remember when she tried doing an event years ago? A mummy thing, it failed surprisingly

I thought she was a travel expert? But now needs recommendations for a whole trip? And re posting the story because the ones so far aren’t good enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Milan holding hands walking to the plane are just so cringe. She can barely walk. It’s so unnecessary. It feels like they’re doing this so when they get engaged down the line they can do the cringiest reel about holding on or not let go or some tit like that.
just seems so over the top!

Has she always referred to him as J? There’s no point in hiding him now, we’ve all seen him 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh my god the the amount of pictures of her just posing. She’s is insufferable.
---
Has she always referred to him as J? There’s no point in hiding him now, we’ve all seen him 🙄
But then she wouldn’t be able to do all her “artsy” hand holding pics 🤣🤣🤣

My husband would crack if I asked him to take 1 million pics. Just enjoy yourself instead of all the pics of just yourself. How vain

They’re going to be one of those couples who have no idea how to do ‘normal’ life together once the honeymoon period dies down.

Although something tells me that’s not the plan, and that this isn’t going to be a long term thing

So she’s written a whole post basically justifying why she’s away every other weekend, trying to make out that it’s a perfectly normal thing to do when you’re divorced. No it’s not. Most people post divorce are struggling financially, trying to work out how to make ends meet, spending their kid free weekends doing the stuff they struggle to do with their kids around, spending time with their friends. She must either not have any friends or never see them. She says she works hard. Doing what? Some spread sheets telling people what exercises to do? I think she is doing it to escape reality.

Reactions: 8
she said on a post a couple of weeks ago when they go away it’s late nights early mornings they do so much they want to have the best times when they are together so little sleep then is ok. But when your kids doesn’t sleep she needs her sleep, she needs her rest!! How she struggles on so little sleep!

she is one big massive red flag! Her highs are so high and her lows are so low! She going to end up having a breakdown!

Reactions: 4
So I’ve been doing my best detective work to try and find out who the mysterious J is. We have the picture from the event night to compare to and I’m hoping you can help me decide if this second pic is the same guy.

Attachments