IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched a video about an incredible woman with early onset Parkinson’s using (adaptive) CrossFit to strengthen her body and now she can, after ten years in a wheelchair, carry her own shopping again - as well as doing box jumps, back squats, power cleans, etc etc. 💪 Amazing! I swear down once I’m through all my surgeries and investigations I’m going to be taking a leaf out of her book. Phenomenal determination!

Meanwhile, in Kent, malingerer Sarah is having a nap because looking for a school bus pass in the hallway is all too much for her marginal iron deficiency and old ankle break. Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Meanwhile, in Kent, malingerer Sarah is having a nap because looking for a school bus pass in the hallway is all too much for her marginal iron deficiency and old ankle break. Absolutely pathetic.
About ten years ago (might be longer, now I think about it), my dad, who was in his mid 60s at the time,
fell down the stairs and not only broke and dislocated his ankle and tore all the ligaments, he also snapped his tibia and fibula.

Just before Christmas one year. Anyway, he was back on a stationary bike within six weeks, on a proper bike within two months, and running ski races the next winter. Makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched a video about an incredible woman with early onset Parkinson’s using (adaptive) CrossFit to strengthen her body and now she can, after ten years in a wheelchair, carry her own shopping again - as well as doing box jumps, back squats, power cleans, etc etc. 💪 Amazing! I swear down once I’m through all my surgeries and investigations I’m going to be taking a leaf out of her book. Phenomenal determination!

Makes you wonder what's in the hallway? I'll admit to not being the tidiest person but a search in the hall would take me a minute.

Reactions: 15
Does she mean her hallway in her house?
How big is this hall that it can store a bed for months (ok they all just trampled on it and broke it but still) and it’s so big that he will have to ‘search’ the hall for his bus pass???
Its either ruddy huge or filled wall to ceiling with crap!

Also Sarah, whilst the boy is at school and you’re at home all day, maybe you could venture out of your pit to have a look for it!

*edit, oh snap SensibleSusan!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes you wonder what's in the hallway? I'll admit to not being the tidiest person but a search in the hall would take me a minute.
It might take me five minutes at the moment, because I'm storing some old computer stuff in there ahead of it being collected for secure destruction.

Reactions: 8
This. Logical consequence.

Telling him that the consequence of his carelessness is that he will need to get up earlier and leave the house sooner to walk to school until the bus pass can be replaced will help his brain to wire itself to remember the significance of looking after his bus pass.

I was a latch key kid. I left my house key at home one day, and the consequence was that I had to sit in the cold and rain for two hours until I could be let in. Every morning after that I patted my zip up blazer pocket to check for my keys.

My kid didn’t put their PE kit in their locker and left it kicking around at school. A brand new £40 PE top and brand new trainers got pinched. I told my kid that we all make mistakes but we are accountable for putting them right; I would help replace the trainers, but they were replacing the £40 top out of their own savings as a consequence to their carelessness. Got them to put their own card details into the online order form and everything. Didn’t happen again, funnily enough!

Fixing all their problems doesn’t help them find solutions for themselves in the longer term. They’ll become useless adults just like her.
You’ve unlocked a memory, I was doorkeys as well. When I hit 18 all of my friends and I went through a phase of going to the complex of nightclubs in my town. After I lost the 4th door key, mum sat me down and said I wasn’t allowed a key. I either had to come in while she was awake (but god forbid I wake her up) or stay at a mates. Believe you me, trying to organise such things as a drunk 18 year old was a nightmare. A few months in I was allowed my key back and I treasured it. I don’t think I’ve lost a key since.

But then again, parenting is too much for Sare because she stubbed her toe in the 1800s.

ETA: ah she’s finally doing the DLA form for the imaginary autism.

IMG_6465.jpeg

---
It still baffles me that at least two men have slept with her. There is not one pleasant quality about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That "Get a job babes" woman is very funny 😎

1718027463733.png

Edit: missed a squig, soz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t be fooled by her kids at the bus stop
She’s still she’s still Sare from the block
Used to grift a little now she grifts a lot
Don’t matter where she goes she KNOWS it’s low iroooooonnn
Cab-Cam footage just released, owes £50 for a deep clean
Last seen buying (checks notes) Cod and chips
1718031115036.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think she can even read? Honestly, surely you wouldn’t carry out the mortifying embarrassing and desperate act of retweeting your own tweet if you understood these view numbers are exactly the same? RTing it hasn’t increased her views even by 1 😂

Do we really think she’s that thick or she does it for attention from here?

IMG_6480.jpeg
IMG_6481.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done, Sarah, this is an excellent start to resetting your sleep patterns.

1718082531847.png

Either that or she's lying and it's been absolutely killing her to not tweet since 930pm, in which case, oh well.

Reactions: 6
Do we think she can even read? Honestly, surely you wouldn’t carry out the mortifying embarrassing and desperate act of retweeting your own tweet if you understood these view numbers are exactly the same? RTing it hasn’t increased her views even by 1 😂

Do we really think she’s that thick or she does it for attention from here?

View attachment 2986169View attachment 2986170
Ignore the duck out of this thing I keep retweeting 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been off Twitter now for longer than she was when she went off Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.