IAmSarahJay #11 Mumchausens-by-Doxxy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title a build on a typo by @BlendedSlop from BA (Hons) English graduate herself, SarahJay.

Congratulations! You win a day trip by bus to Folkestone

Last thread Sarah carried on tweeting and tweeting and tweeting into the void. She centred herself in the tragic death of a young woman as someone she is no longer in touch with knew the poor woman as a child. She speculated grimly on what had happened while her desperate family and friends were still out looking for her and then changed her profile photo to one of the missing woman.

She got called out massively on that, doxxed a bloke who takes the piss out of her on Twitter and then said she was going to report everyone to the police AGAIN. She‘s now tried to distance herself from all the grift calling out by changing her Twitter handle to @sarespagexox

She had a Twitter break which meant that she tweeted one an hour instead of once every 6 minutes. This means she’s still filling in DLA and Family Fund forms as she is too busy tweeting self pity and lukewarm political takes.

Agree tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew she wouldn't leave and would be all I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

So predictable.
There defo was that vibe, tenderNotHanks.
(cba putting these in order. It’s all gibberish anyway innit).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_9828.jpeg

Earlier this year I signed up to a Guardian thingy that helps you break up with your phone. They get you to work out how much time you spend scrolling, as per pic. It’s sobering to say the least.
It’s called Reclaim Your Brain in case anyone wants to sign up. (Pointed look at Kent)

I’ve fallen off the wagon somewhat recently after having a wisdom tooth out so not being up for much other than social media and gossip but have saved all the emails so am going to give it another go.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2982497
Earlier this year I signed up to a Guardian thingy that helps you break up with your phone. They get you to work out how much time you spend scrolling, as per pic. It’s sobering to say the least.
It’s called Reclaim Your Brain in case anyone wants to sign up. (Pointed look at Kent)

I’ve fallen off the wagon somewhat recently after having a wisdom tooth out so not being up for much other than social media and gossip but have saved all the emails so am going to give it another go.
At least you tried, and can admit you’ve fallen off a bit. Rather than classing being asleep as a “Twitter break”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There defo was that vibe, tenderNotHanks.
(cba putting these in order. It’s all gibberish anyway innit).
Any Clash fans here?
Reading these tweets is probably like Mick Jones' first draft written on a napkin.
Before Joe Strummer added the Spanish lyrics and got it to No. 1.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8