Iain Lee & Katherine Boyle #5 More Eldorado with the Desperados

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys.

Need some advice please. I need a really simple (free) video editor (Windows 10).

Just need it to do three things: clip out, rotate and add a watermark.

I'm useless when it comes to video editing so don't want a learning curve.

It's for an Ein Lee video that I want to post. I doubt Matty Stevo has got it - hence why I want to watermark it.

Many thanks for any help!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve had a quick glimpse..

he’s not doing himself any favours by being on tiktok. Today he’s having a bit of a breakdown it would appear.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Saw Ein went a bit unhinged on Twitter yesterday and had a rant at someone who was perfectly decent and innocent.

Then Ein deleted all his tweet replies and blocked the person.

Classic behaviour of a rational person. LOLs!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If he's having to make an announcement like that then you know he's having a breakdown. He needs to remove himself from social media. His downfall has been oversharing about MH etc on social media and his relationship with Kaff.

Reactions: 3
If he's having to make an announcement like that then you know he's having a breakdown. He needs to remove himself from social media. His downfall has been oversharing about MH etc on social media and his relationship with Kaff.
Downfall through him exchanging comedic persona for her woke persona and her exchanging her comedic persona for woke, then agreeable, supportive, girlfriend persona.

Show has changed from Razzle to Readers Digest. Nite, nite now, nite, nite.

Reactions: 5
Had a look at Iain's twitter and noticed he was doing a "wind up" saying the clocks were going back rather than forward last week! Amazed he hasn't been snapped up by another mainstream outlet with such original and cutting edge material as that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3