Iain Lee & Katherine Boyle #5 More Eldorado with the Desperados

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Impulsive has setup an "Iain Lee Radio TikTok" account. Saying that if he can reach 1,000 followers he will start doing call-in shows on TikTok.

I hope it happens, but in reality I think we all know how this will pan out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you for the updates everyone! Since Nitter ceased to exist I've been unable to follow the I&K twosome.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Mr Impulsive has setup an "Iain Lee Radio TikTok" account. Saying that if he can reach 1,000 followers he will start doing call-in shows on TikTok.

Tbh, he’s making a bit of a fool of himself. As per, I suppose.

• Heart

I bet Alistair is figuring out how to setup an account on the teen dance app ready to be the first caller. What was the point of 'retiring' from call in shows and the big self indulgent fanfare he made on Jack FM?

It's only going to attract the same dull, tired, die hard regulars which killed off every other phone in show whatever the format.

Up the Gregorian!

• Heart
  • Haha
Talking of Gregorien our moral guardians will have to scrub videos clean of Dan wootten comments like he did the law firm adverts

Must say his recent Tik Tok shows have been entertaining. Needing to have 200 followers to take part means none of the usual boring characters and instead a new, unstable crowd of Tik Tok users calling in who mostly are mental.

Much better than all the stuff he's tried and given up on throughout the past 5 years.

Must say his recent Tik Tok shows have been entertaining
I've listened to a couple of them and was thinking the same. They're so much better than anything TLNA. There's no comparison.

Was surprised at how many callers he gets.

Were a few classic Eian comments which I enjoyed. The sort of stuff he would have said at TR.

Eian gave a fiver to another Tik Tokker and someone said "you do realise they're all on benefits?" To which Eian replied "do you have any evidence for this?" Very funny comment and reply. I'm pleased Eian is moving in the right direction.

Another person was advising Eian about how to do radio to which he said, "Why don't you start a radio show and I will call in and tell you how to run it. I've won so many radio awards" (my summary - it conveys the gist). This is the classic Eian I remember from TR.

A couple of the regulars called in, but they were the tiny minority. Wasn't Alkystair hogging it.

I'm only seeing positives in this new venture, and wishing it is the long awaited return to form that we all hoped for. Based on what I've heard so far I can't see any major criticisms.

Nothing against KaffBo. It's infinitely better that she's not part of this.

My only concern is that Eian will get bored of it and it will fizzle out. That would be a shame as this has a lot of promise.

An observation. Lots of ladies are calling in and feeling at ease. No way this would happen with KaffBo on the scene.

Further observation. The content of the callers is mostly banal drivel. But this can be fixed over time when the quality picks up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh come on… we all know it went downhill when kaff got too involved. She’s the Moodhoover in the equation, always has been, always will. The pair of them are not a double act, she kills the mood. Always has done, probably always will do. She hasn’t got what it takes.
Nor have most of us, but then, we don’t pretend we have.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else waiting for the announcement that they are going down to 1 show per fortnight/month, and the TikTok content will be his justification. I assume Kath will get half if it takes off?

• Heart
Oh come on… we all know it went downhill when kaff got too involved. She’s the Moodhoover in the equation, always has been, always will. The pair of them are not a double act, she kills the mood. Always has done, probably always will do. She hasn’t got what it takes.
Nor have most of us, but then, we don’t pretend we have.
This is why I find it so ridiculous that she's now got a day job teaching new entrants into the media world. What can she possibly teach, except how not to do it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not been listening or watching the old man on TikTok.
What's this for?
---
Oh, ok. He's raising funds for someone. Good on him. 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
And now he's raising funds for his cyber slave, the curator of the Iain Lee archives, the audio and tech g*mp of talk radio 'can nobody but Matty advise on audio issues. Anyone else will get banned' to raise money to buy furniture.

If some of these zealots spent their own time helping themselves instead of their leader they wouldn't be in such pickles.

• Heart
This is why I find it so ridiculous that she's now got a day job teaching new entrants into the media world. What can she possibly teach, except how not to do it?
Well, John Cleese did the training videos w for Waitrose when I was young. They were all - how NOT to do the job…

so Maybe!!!

in fact, the JC videos would have been a good watchalong!

• Heart
The "Matty Stevo Emergency Relief Fund" has reached £1,500.

Here's a thought. Don't buy a house if you can't afford the furniture and maybe get a job?

"Problem is, it is completely unfurnished. They also have nothing to take there, just themselves and their clothes. They need furniture, bedding, a kettle, a fridge...everything you could imagine"

How is it possible they have absolutely nothing?

Next the waste of space Matty will be asking for money for the weekly shopping.

"I'm so lucky that I am part of an incredible community" said Ein.

Tell that to The Big G and Pete. Community indeed. It's a cult.

Just when I thought things couldn't get anymore pathetic when it comes to grifting for money. This happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The current population of the United Kingdom is 67,889,795 as of Wednesday, March 6, 2024.

• Heart