Iain Lee & Katherine Boyle #5 More Eldorado with the Desperados

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is our new thread, huge thank you to @Srf for the winning thread title suggestion!

Keep tattling ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Second!!

I’ve never been higher than 3rd normally, so I’m thrilled.
Just a thought, we, especially General Kim, do more work on here, along with more effort and thought… than Iain Lee does in a month…
The jokes on us!!

Or is it…

maybe we should start a patreon page. What we fail to realise is; we have lots of “silent” viewers, who read our posts for reasons of their own.

this time next year, we could be millionaires.

recall Adrian Mole (not giving him ideas), but a later book was done in the style of email communication…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait.
Someone who has ADHD and was on I'm A Celeb (and mentions that fact regularly) has said nothing about someone with ADHD (and showing all the positive sides of being ADHD) winning I'm A Celeb?

Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Eyan has saved a huge antique radio unit from the skip. Only £20 and a quick ebeg on Twitter to get it functioning again.

Also ebegging for a Steamdeck and openly saying he can't afford one. Must have forgotten about the one he was given 2 years back which he flipped on Ebay for a profit.

Whilst I'm not a counsellor, I can see a pattern of hording, hunting and purchasing crappy old consoles as some form of escapism. That little thrill when it arrives which is shortlived and then the guilt of ownership, hiding it and then selling it and repeating the cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No comment here on the Eyan “I have a beautiful partner”tweet, the migraine induced cancellation of tonight’s show or why the Lee Anderson caller isn’t sharing a cell with Alex Bellend - right side of history/ politics innit. Time to catch up with the presenters and acknowledge that there’s nothing left to care about?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think you've nailed it there; nobody cares.
Hence, a quiet thread.

I usually presume any 'I have a great partner' tweets are because he fucked up somehow and is making up for it.

Ah well.

Merry Christmas to all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
maybe we should start a patreon page.

this time next year, we could be millionaires.
Is Kaffbo Del Boy Eyan's "Raquel"?

I suppose we could start a Patreon and ask our followers if they had any ideas about how we can make a tidy £5,000 a month?

Someone who has ADHD and was on I'm A Celeb (and mentions that fact regularly) has said nothing about someone with ADHD (and showing all the positive sides of being ADHD) winning I'm A Celeb?
Sam Thompson has genuine ADHD.

I wonder why Eyan wouldn't champion that? Nothing to do with the significantly higher basic fee Sam got and will earn plenty post jungle.

Made in Chelsea's Georgia "Toff" Toffolo beat Eyan.

That's two winners from Made in Chelsea...none from TLNA. LOLz.

Wishing everyone a Holly Jolly and wonderful Christmas! 🎄🎅🤶

All you guys are the very best, and a special thanks to @whybrows for creating this community!

• Heart
Looking forward to Dom Jolly on LBC tonight. Obv’s it’s Christmas cover … but good to know you get asked if you are not a dic pic sending d*ckhead, to do this kind of thing. Or slag off the only radio station that would employ you. Nobody else would… wonder why? Jack Fm is the link 😂😂😂 Look how it turned out for another Jack presenter… See what happens when you arn't a dick? . Yes ….?

If only IL. Eh?

Just saying…cos it needs to be said…

No mention of the ADHD recent I’m a Celeb winner… 😉

Let’s hope their NY resolution is to learn how not to post Patreon only links (grifters) on public facing pages…so you can get it for free😂

Or just carry on grifting…🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙈🙉🙊

Edit: Counsellor and teacher…. Jesus!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Merry Christmas. ❤ Here is Iain being angry at a podcast that listens to and comments on other people’s work, forgetting that his own show does the same thing.
---
Least he took down his tribute to Lino with the “I’m starting to feel ill” tweet by Lino exactly a year ago that ended in his coma and death. Classy.
Podcast contravened TLNA rule no 2 (the Yoko Ono rule) that wimmin are unfairly blamed for everythink/stepped on, by men. Nuffink to do with lacking talent

• Heart
Iain Lee, now on TikTok encouraging TikTokkers to comment below his TikToks.

I'm too old for all of that...is it profitable? Must be.

• Haha

He's also adding the option to 'gift' on his instagram posts. Not sure what hes expecting to be gifted.

Maybe to focus on grifting and e-begging was a new years resolution instead of producing quality content that people would pay to enioy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Had a look.
His videos are entirely just him diagnosing lots of common behaviours as signs of ADHD.

Tik/Toking they/them types lap this stuff up. So he’ll grow a big audience quickly.

There are lots of opportunities to grift on Tik Tok so it could be quite lucrative for him eventually.

• Heart
Was talking to a friend, who is a qualified councillor. Talked about IL now embarking on that career. I was told their are many that do these courses hoping to fix themselves.
They generally don’t repair.

• Heart