Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle - Twitch, etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be a change for the regulars to wake up at a normal time for once anyway. I bet most of them didn't even know there was a seven in the morning too.

Reactions: 1
Ah, come on. They might be boring, but they're harmless enough.
Define harmless. Actually to Iain, some of his devotees have been quite damaging. They enabled and over-indulged, and told him exactly wanted he to hear. He lost a 6 figure Twitch salary because of it.

Of course, it,s mostly down to him. He used and played them and sounded SO angry with them when they did not play along. I often wondered if a vulnerable called in cos they heard how they were with ,say Alistair. He is always indulged cos he’s their poster boy of their lost values. He makes them feel less tit, I think. However, call in thinking you will be afforded the same kind consideration and take your chances. If he isn’t in the mood. Dust. It’s a really unpleasant aspect of his character.

Reactions: 2
Define harmless. Actually to Iain, some of his devotees have been quite damaging. They enabled and over-indulged, and told him exactly wanted he to hear. He lost a 6 figure Twitch salary because of it.
As you say though, what's the alternative? Whenever Iain canvasses for opinions on the show or on Twitter, he always ends up doing the thing he was going to do anyway. I doubt that being part of the oft-mentioned 'mod chat' means he's much more receptive to their suggestions.

Reactions: 1
As you say though, what's the alternative? Whenever Iain canvasses for opinions on the show or on Twitter, he always ends up doing the thing he was going to do anyway. I doubt that being part of the oft-mentioned 'mod chat' means he's much more receptive to their suggestions.
Don’t look for an alternative. Best thing to do is give him a very wide berth.

It’s very strange thing they have created over the last couple of years. Well intentioned at first probably, rapidly descending into something unhealthy and unpleasant.

There is better and easier options out there for stations. Iain’s act is old and, due to him and only him, really a little bit grubby now.

Again, for me my posts are a chance to reiterate that I hope JackFM are keeping eyes on him and don’t do a Kath🙈🙉🙊.

He’s a problem.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.