I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte Tilbury
Jo Malone
Benefit
Asos
Plus White Company, Jules, Boden, Bauken, Hush, Cox and Cox, Loaf........it's ridiculous! 😡

Absolutely agree!
Brands such as:
Daniel wellington
Readly
Tesco
Milk&more
Charlestedinteriors
The basket company
Joules
Sweaty Betty
The white company
Anything that is promoted by wealthy influencers in general and who also use their kids to sell or promote and increase engagement of their accounts
Justalittlebuild, huntersandheels, Thehousebuild berkshirebuild
F****** Hunters and Heels was flogging a Sparkling water machine from Selfridges the other week.....think it's retail price was about £600 (maybe more ?)😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
LOUNGE underwear!
AFIK there is only ONE blog review on the entire internet that wasn't paid for (Sophaa Rambles I think it was).
The undies look cheap and nasty to me but IDK, you can never tell till you actually have them in your hands in my experience. The logo band on every piece really grinds my gears. Like if it's Calvin Klein that's one thing but bleeping Lounge? duck off.

Boux Avenue website is just a mess now. I want professional pics not iphone pics taken in a garden mirror 😂 Some of their bras are really nice though so I buy their ex stock on eBay. Up yours Theo Paphitis!

Disney
Dulux paints
BT
Studio
Indesit
Deliveroo
George
Nuffield Health
Tesco
In the style

I could go on. The list is getting longer ever day 😡

Absolutely anything I see an ‘influencer’ with or they talk about using.

Reactions: 8
Doughnut Time.

Can't get over how much they give to West End stars. Find it rather repulsive, to be honest.

Reactions: 1
Wild
Readly
Any hair vitamin
Slimming stuff
Lumi spa
Iconic ldn
In the style
Won’t visit big holiday resorts (that don’t need advertising) when they gift influencers expensive holidays

The Always Pan. I’m beginning to think that they haven’t even sold one of these, they just gift them.

Reactions: 4
Spanx, the quantity they send influenceres is ridiculous. You can't just have one pair! You need to have the starter pack which is about 20 pairs to verify that you live in them!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
100% Dulux added to my list ! They seen to have every Instagram account suddenly having a room to re decorate with free paint 😡

100% Dulux added to my list ! They seen to have every Instagram account suddenly having a room to re decorate with free paint 😡
we used dulux in our house, for every room ( we did try out other brands) and it was the only one we though was good- there were good colour options and a good price. But that was around 4 years ago and they might have changed things since then

Function of beauty, any of those hair/skin/whatever gummies, Hello Fresh, Lounge Underwear.

I really don't like when 'influencers' get gifted amazing experiences and holidays e.g Disney - I would much rather see those opportunities gifted to people who had done something to deserve it.

Reactions: 8
Morrisons their meat is off 🤮 put me right off
IL Makiage make up. Got taken in by all the advertising. Shittest foundation I've ever tried.
Hoover
ASOS
Joules.....so cheap and tatty. The quality is crap

Amazon. The money influencers make is a joke, like Amazon need to even advertise! Believe it or not I really don’t use Amazon as I hate everything about it.

Reactions: 4
Clothing:
  • Pretty Little Thing
  • Boohoo
  • Nasty Gal
  • MissGuided
  • Nakd Fashion
  • Victoria's Secret
  • SheIn
  • Stradivarius
  • Fashion Nova
  • Zara (as of last month)
All the above because they're cheap and tacky-looking brands with questionable business ethics.

Makeup / Beauty:
  • Anything L'Oreal whether Loreal or from a subsidiary / affiliated company. I always double-check labels to make sure the brand is not affiliated with them. I don't care they've supposedly been named one of the World's most ethical companies, I still don't like it.
  • Vaseline
  • Baylis & Harding
Bags & Accessories:
  • Ted Baker
  • Coach
  • Louis Vuitton
  • Gucci
  • Dolce Gabanna

Last edited:
Zizzi. The food quality is absolutely awful anyway, why are all these influencers constantly promoting it?!

Reactions: 1