I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clothing:
  • Pretty Little Thing
  • Boohoo
  • Nasty Gal
  • MissGuided
  • Nakd Fashion
  • Victoria's Secret
  • SheIn
  • Stradivarius
  • Fashion Nova
  • Zara (as of last month)
All the above because they're cheap and tacky-looking brands with questionable business ethics.

Makeup / Beauty:
  • Anything L'Oreal whether Loreal or from a subsidiary / affiliated company. I always double-check labels to make sure the brand is not affiliated with them. I don't care they've supposedly been named one of the World's most ethical companies, I still don't like it.
  • Vaseline
  • Baylis & Harding
Bags & Accessories:
  • Ted Baker
  • Coach
  • Louis Vuitton
  • Gucci
  • Dolce Gabanna
vaseline is great in the uk for winter! if your into perfumes, body sprays etc ted baker has some lovely ones

Reactions: 3
Clothing:
  • Pretty Little Thing
  • Boohoo
  • Nasty Gal
  • MissGuided
  • Nakd Fashion
  • Victoria's Secret
  • SheIn
  • Stradivarius
  • Fashion Nova
  • Zara (as of last month)
All the above because they're cheap and tacky-looking brands with questionable business ethics.

Makeup / Beauty:
  • Anything L'Oreal whether Loreal or from a subsidiary / affiliated company. I always double-check labels to make sure the brand is not affiliated with them. I don't care they've supposedly been named one of the World's most ethical companies, I still don't like it.
  • Vaseline
  • Baylis & Harding
Bags & Accessories:
  • Ted Baker
  • Coach
  • Louis Vuitton
  • Gucci
  • Dolce Gabanna
I have seen a few people mention L'Oreal. I am a bit ashamed to say as someone who loves makeup i live in a cave in many ways. What is it about L'Oreal that everyone hates? Have they got awful morals and ethics, or do they send freebies out to everyone under the sun?

Reactions: 2
I have seen a few people mention L'Oreal. I am a bit ashamed to say as someone who loves makeup i live in a cave in many ways. What is it about L'Oreal that everyone hates? Have they got awful morals and ethics, or do they send freebies out to everyone under the sun?
i actually like L’Oréal. It’s got a good price and it was great when I first started in makeup as my parents wanted me to begin with something that was ethical and didn’t have many chemicals in it.

Reactions: 1
i actually like L’Oréal. It’s got a good price and it was great when I first started in makeup as my parents wanted me to begin with something that was ethical and didn’t have many chemicals in it.
They still condone animal testing so I’ll never buy from them unfortunately 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have worked for them, the L’Oréal staff are rudest I have ever met, and i have done trader floor support,

Reactions: 6
Fine Lines lingerie, they used an influencer who was filmed snorting the other ‘fine line’ to advertise their product. (AUS)

Reactions: 5
MyTheresa, Farfetch and the likes.

Also, any and every brand that gives stuff away to these greedy beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This seriously baggy instagrammer seems to think tattle are stopping people from deleting their accounts 🤔
Hilarious ..... but they're happy to show stories in their homes, gardens, surrounding areas, restaurants, pubs, outside work, their workfriends, other friends etc etc etc, their kids, family .... need I go on 🤷
Sorry we looked at your stories, your account etc on a Public Platform. If you don't want people to have an opinion then don't broadcast your whole life to thousands of STRANGERS 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've seen many posts mentioning hello fresh and gousto, just copy the recipes and make the recipes yourself, that's what I do mwahahahahaha
Those sites believe their worth so much they publish ingredient lists and recipes because no one would dare not buy their boxes, lol poor sods

• Haha
I was just coming here to post about Hello fresh. Anyone with a few thousand followers does an ad for hello fresh

it will be a no from me Hello fresh, they obviously have a lot of money behind them if they can afford to send free food to everyone.

would respect them more if they sent it to people who really needed it

Reactions: 9
Hello fresh. Not just for the influencers but also cause the YouTube add with the woman sat on the couch like “is hello fresh worth the price?” SHUT UP!!!

• Haha
Revolve. :rolleyes:

They're like a way more overpriced version of Boohoo/PLT and their sneaky island press dinner that they hosted for equally tone deaf influencers was in very poor taste. The influencers they usually gift to are also super nauseating and complete swipe up hounds.

Reactions: 1