I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have found my people on this thread! I despise "influencers" completely. I opened my insta account in 2013 and I closed it a couple of years ago due to all this fake tit reviews.

I just won't buy products peddled by these people, so this thread has been a great help! I wish more people would see these influencers for what they are so this type of PR would die a death.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In The Style. Clever marketing tactic to have a different "celeb" promote a new collection every other week. The clothes are expensive and look tacky.

Reactions: 10
Gymshark, Tala, inthestyle, boohoo, PLT, fabletics, faithfull the brand, missguided, skinnydip, new look, oddbox, shein, those razors everyone promotes, shop cider and all the other ones who just sell aliexpress stuff

Reactions: 6
Iconic London
Technically not sure if it’s gifted, but In The Style literally every Z lister under the sun has a collection with them...nah thanks!

Reactions: 6
Monthly food/beauty box memberships. Far too many celebs living in their big mansions getting them.

Reactions: 7
Prettylittlething, their clothes are tacky and tit quality. Every influencer on the gram is sponsored by them

Reactions: 9
Monthly food/beauty box memberships. Far too many celebs living in their big mansions getting them.
I found myself talking to the hello fresh advert yesterday saying “and why am I going to buy your boxes with my hard-earned money when you give them away to any old slob on Instagram” 🤭 I’d actually be interested in something similar but never a company who gifts so many no marks, just makes me think of the astronomical mark-up if they can give so many away…

Reactions: 13
Springform trampolines & the other spring free company in Australia, some ‘influencers’ have been gifted more than 1 of these expensive toys.🤬Gotta show off at the beach house too. Pisses me right off.

Reactions: 1