I Hate Suzie - Sky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got to episode 2 and gave up. Far too erratic
Me too I just couldn’t get into it at all but it does have rave reviews. I realised I didn’t actually like any of the characters or cared what happened to them.

Reactions: 1
Me too I just couldn’t get into it at all but it does have rave reviews. I realised I didn’t actually like any of the characters or cared what happened to them.
Totally, I was just watching it for the sake of something to watch and stopped wasting my own time 😂

Trying to get Now tv for 7 days free, but it's saying I'm on the Ireland site, and when I press direct to UK it's not working. Am I being really dim here, anyone else had this?

I'm up to episode 5, going to stick with it though I don't really care about any of the characters. I think it's a bit of a trend now to have a "flawed" female lead. However I do love most of what she wears, my main takeaway from episode 4 was that I want her leopard print pjs.

Reactions: 3
I am not sure what episode I am on but.. Lets say it's the strangest one so so far 👀 🐰 Sex toys and lots of fantasies 🤣 Make sure you're not watching with your MIL😂

• Haha
I’m ok the last episode. I can’t decide if I like it or not lol!
I like billie piper. I loved diary of a call girl!
But I don’t know, this.... the word singing episode just made me switch off 🤣

It took me a few episodes but I loved it. The ending had me in tears, I’ve been struggling with loneliness recently and the mechanisms I’ve turned to to cope haven’t necessarily been the healthiest so it resonated with me.
Snap! Took a bit to warm up but the last few episodes especially are great.

I appreciate how much creativity they put into the show in general. Not all of it worked that well, but better to try than be dull.

Reactions: 2
I watched it all but still cant decide if I like it 😂 it was a bit of an acid trip but I couldn't stop watching

Yel

Snap! Took a bit to warm up but the last few episodes especially are great.

I appreciate how much creativity they put into the show in general. Not all of it worked that well, but better to try than be dull.
You've said just want I came back to say. The last two episodes were pulled it together and now I get why it had such good reviews. And Billie seemed decent in them.

Wasn't cohesive with trying lots of different things, but it worked more than it missed on the whole.

I’m on episode 3....it’s not easy watching it’s very erratic . She’s spent a lot of time in this episode chopping vegetables.

Finished it yesterday , didn’t find it that interesting but her manager/best friend was a brilliant character. The scene with the phone interview was hilarious

Finished it tonight not sure what to make of it. Hated all the up close face filming, liked cob then thought he was a twit too.

I got the free Now TV pass and watched it in a day. It’s easy and I found I got quite emotional in some scenes - her husband is an ass but is such a representation of thinking he’s not THAT bad but you’re not happy.

i LOVEEEEEEE all the Shrimps clothing and desperately want the yellow club sweater but it’s sold out.Also want the pjs but in a different style £420...hmm

I got the free Now TV pass and watched it in a day. It’s easy and I found I got quite emotional in some scenes - her husband is an ass but is such a representation of thinking he’s not THAT bad but you’re not happy.

i LOVEEEEEEE all the Shrimps clothing and desperately want the yellow club sweater but it’s sold out.Also want the pjs but in a different style £420...hmm
I tried signing up, but it just kept going to the Irish sight, and I can't seem to get to the U.K one. Really want to watch it!

I tried signing up, but it just kept going to the Irish sight, and I can't seem to get to the U.K one. Really want to watch it!
that’s weird. Try clearing your cookies on your browser and try it again

Mine worked fine - try incognito browser? And I googled “now tv free trial” and got taken straight to the site