I Hate Suzie - Sky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it registered to the Irish site, so keeps saying I have a account with this email, so can't get any further.

Edit on the U.K site

Oh I loved it . Cracked me up when she had a nervous poo and didn’t want the cleaner to clean the bathroom 😂😂😂
really enjoyed it . Took my mind away from the tit in my life 😊

I'm up to episode 5, going to stick with it though I don't really care about any of the characters. I think it's a bit of a trend now to have a "flawed" female lead. However I do love most of what she wears, my main takeaway from episode 4 was that I want her leopard print pjs.
I loved
I'm up to episode 5, going to stick with it though I don't really care about any of the characters. I think it's a bit of a trend now to have a "flawed" female lead. However I do love most of what she wears, my main takeaway from episode 4 was that I want her leopard print pjs.
I loved all her outfits lol I did some search and found this website. Someone finds out where the clothes are from . Not sure about pjs tho. https://www.shopyourtv.com/i-hate-suzie/

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Finally sorted out watching on Now Tv, and I have a sign language woman on, can't see a non signed version! Anyone else have this?

Finally sorted out watching on Now Tv, and I have a sign language woman on, can't see a non signed version! Anyone else have this?
just had a look on my app and there are two versions signed and regular. So you must have clicked the signed episodes. If you go back and search again for the show it should come up with the non signed

• Heart
Reactions: 1
just had a look on my app and there are two versions signed and regular. So you must have clicked the signed episodes. If you go back and search again for the show it should come up with the non signed
Only getting the signed option, although it say's one isn't - it is when I play it. Am on a free trial, don't know if that's why. For the love of God 🤬 !

Only getting the signed option, although it say's one isn't - it is when I play it. Am on a free trial, don't know if that's why. For the love of God 🤬 !
No it's all good now!!! Phew. Thank you!!! 😘

No it's all good now!!! Phew. Thank you!!! 😘
😂 that’s good. Technology can be so frustrating!!!

• Heart
Finally I watched it. I loved it. It's subtly with how things can be seemed be great, when in fact it's not. Trying to find yourself, when you're lost. And that your mental health is so important and how fragile it can be. Thought Billie was great.

Reactions: 3
Started watching last night and I’m on episode 4. Totally hooked. It’s quite funny, had me and my boyfriend pissing ourselves laughing in some places.

Reactions: 3
I loved it ! But I can see how some people wouldn’t like it. Hated the singing bit.
Think billie plays that type of role quite well because I think she has had moments like this in her life.
I did like the coke scene, I thought she played it quite well. The way she did the coke mouth 🙈
I felt like I’d been though the whole thing myself which I always think is a good feeling at the end of a show. Although I’ve never smelt my vibrators 😂😉

I think in the right thing Billie Piper works fine. Just watched episode one and will definitely watch the rest. It's a bit funny how she's a name and not a has-been popstar.

I wonder how semi autobiographical it is? The photo shoot at home seems exactly how you'd imagine things like that pan out and she disliked did the whole country living thing.

"These people aren't nice, they're just already rich" was a good line. The rant about the countryside was probably the best bit so far, although she didn't quite nail the delivery.
I have a feeling Billie worked pretty closely with Lucy Prebble on I Hate Suzie (they’d worked previously together on Secret Diary of a Call Girl).

Lucy claimed that none of the show was biographical in an interview, but I’m convinced many elements and parallels from the show were drawn from piper’s life. (Dodgy dad-manger, working class made good, child singer, pseudo-intellectual husband).

I didn't even know there was a S2. I'm glad there is, one of the better sky originals

Billie Piper 'rushed to hospital after suffering painful back injury while performing Strictly Come Dancing-style routine on I Hate Suzie set'
  • Billie Piper has been hospitalised after sustaining a dance injuring while filming the second series of I Hate Suzie
  • The actress, 39, who plays title character Suzie Pickles in the Sky Max show, hurt her back while recording scenes which see Suzie compete in a Strictly Come Dancing-style show called Dance Crazee
  • Former pop star Billie sought medical attention after she 'hurt herself quite badly' on set

• Heart
I binged it all last night. I don’t know what I thought of it too be honest. I loved the first series. This one, the tone was different. Less fun.

I binged it all last night. I don’t know what I thought of it too be honest. I loved the first series. This one, the tone was different. Less fun.
Yeah, surprised that it’s billed as a ‘comedy’ drama, tbh. I like Billie, I think she’s a better actress than she’s given credit for, although I hated her character in Dr Who. I don’t know what to think of this series (but I love all her characters clothes). The critics are raving about it, but is it one of those things that critics love but leaves the general public underwhelmed? I dunno. I’m guessing her older rock star ex in the show was based on Chris Evans?

Enjoying the re watch more, taking it slower this time. I think the ex is based on Chris evans in the sort of relationship they now have. The last episode she looked so much like jade goody

I didn't like the new series. All over the place and erratic. Plus why is there only 3 episodes? Felt like there should have been more.

I’ve binged all 3 of series 2 today. Not sure enjoyed if the right word. It def feels autobiographical- i thought ex no 1 was Chris too! I find myself rooting for her but she always snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

The main character is so unlikeable honestly just want to give her a whack over the head😭 I can’t figure out if we’re meant to feel for her or if she’s meant to be likeable?! I get she’s meant to be flawed and that but at this point she’s abso unbearable

Reactions: 2
The main character is so unlikeable honestly just want to give her a whack over the head😭 I can’t figure out if we’re meant to feel for her or if she’s meant to be likeable?! I get she’s meant to be flawed and that but at this point she’s abso unbearable
Yes she is her own worst enemy. She's also completely self absorbed, especially in the second series. Very hard to feel any sympathy for her